Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

West Coast Stompers Valentine's Weekend 4x Run 14-15, So Cal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 16 January 2004 - 07:39 PM

well i was just going to try to get people from so cal or az to come and play. i was thinking superstition mtns or imperial dunes.

let me know if anyone wants to get together and do something. i wasn't really planing on anything hard. superstition has a fairly easy trail that loops the whole orv area, which has side trips for the harder stuff. all of it is avoidable.

So come and join the West Coast Stompers and play in the sand and rocks. stock vehicles should be fine.

Let me know if anyone is interested. most of you probably will be with your signifigant other. but come out and play. if people want we could turn it into a campout too. which is what i'll be doing anyways. plus everyone that wanted to see my car in action could come see it.

not to mention if you come and play you gain membership. if your driving.

#2 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

Sick in the Head 4 Subaru

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 21 January 2004 - 06:20 PM

if only my subaru had 4 wheels on the ground I would be there in a flash... but its a little difficult to get around with the entire front suspension removed from the vehicle, and I can tell you from experience, offroading on a honda shadow is a joke.. not that I would have attepted this on a cruser bike or anything...

...on purpose...

#3 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 23 January 2004 - 08:44 AM

well if you could get there i'm sure i could give you a ride. no one for sure is coming yet, except i'm sure i'm going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users