Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new brat.. new projects

I hope to have all of this done on the brat by next week.. we will see

Jacobs ign. system.

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=780

I bought this thing 9 years ago and it never saw the light of day. I bought it for my 383 48 chevy truck which will take another 9 years to get done soo hell... I might as well put it on the brat. Can you belive I paid over 500 dollars for this thing back in the day..:mad:

Next is the rebuilt soobby special weber package from Jerry with anti dieseling noid and a few other goodies

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=774

Next 100 amp alt

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=772

You notice in the above pic the intake is missing. Yep the guy helping me snaped the bolt on the intake for the carb mount. He is at his shop working on getting it out.

Isolator for a dual battery system. I am still working on moutning locations.

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=775

Now some of the load that will be on the second battery

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=773

Lights

CB

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=779

and a place to put more lights. It is getting its final coat of spray (thanks mic for the bar)

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=770

LSD and SJR lift, Rancho shocks

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=777

Not the best pic of the brat but it is stuck in the barn with two other tractors so there is not much room

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=776

and my other two soobys

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=778

The wagon I picked up from chef_Tim just a bit ago. The exhaust issue killed my other front axel but it I is a solid rig. It will be getting a new bumper and light bar on top. As well as a clone of Mics ignation system in his brat.

• 2 weeks later...

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=837

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=836

got it mounted. Now I need to mount the aux battery volt meter

and change the face plate stickers as well as mounting a led in it so I can see it at night.

Just got to get the cb in and the ant. up.

Come summer it will get the por15 treatment and a chang of color.

Edited by 7point62fmj

looks Great. Like the roll bar and front bar with lights. I like the color of your Brat too. Lets go offroading soon, but not beat the body's of these BRATS up. I will be in, my new clutch should be good soon, and want to really do some wheeling. I will go digg around my parents for my old CB radio this will be good.

brent

Could I Ask...

...How that Ign. System Works and What are the Advantages?

here are some post

http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/reviews/jacobs/

and 6th post down

http://www.moparchat.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-89957.html

Remeber they dont make this any more, Accel owns Jacobs an no longer makes most of the product line.

looks Great. Like the roll bar and front bar with lights. I like the color of your Brat too. Lets go offroading soon, but not beat the body's of these BRATS up. I will be in, my new clutch should be good soon, and want to really do some wheeling. I will go digg around my parents for my old CB radio this will be good.

brent

Brent, I emailed you pics for the replacement bumper, If you come down here to get one I have lots of B grade dirt roads to play on!!

• 1 month later...