Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New interior in my IROC camaro

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 hatchsub

hatchsub

Currently Subaru-less :(

• Members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

Figured i would post this up here. I loved the look of the 83-85 conteur interiors in camaros but problem was i had an 88. What is one to do. Get one and recover it. I got my original rear seats recovered and found a set of real conteur front seats to redo...along with some 25 year old NOS fabric. I did it in a custom way. Factory would have had the whole seat as an orangy color. I broke it up by combining the black from side bolsters from another color offered and the red/orange centers. I think it turned out nice. Let me know what you think!

Oh yea might want to mention that the drivers seat has 18 different adjustments :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by hatchsub, 26 February 2009 - 09:42 PM.

#2 bratman18

bratman18

ADIDASubarus

• Members
  • 3,441 posts
  • Jefferson, Maine

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

Nice job, I think it looks very spiffy!!

#3 The Beast I Drive

The Beast I Drive

CALL ME, (509) 391-5903

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
  • Toppenish, WA

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

That looks pretty trick man! Where's the Mullet Headbang smiley when you need it :lol: :mulletbang: :headbang:
-Bill

#4 hatchsub

hatchsub

• Members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:17 AM

That looks pretty trick man! Where's the Mullet Headbang smiley when you need it :lol: :mulletbang: :headbang:
-Bill

Hahaha yea the whole car is pretty mullettastic right now. Its going to have a red hatch on it soon too (on a white car). The original is rotted out on the underside.

For comparison...this is what it would have looked like if i had decided to go completely stock
Posted Image

Edited by hatchsub, 27 February 2009 - 08:20 AM.

#5 The Beast I Drive

The Beast I Drive

CALL ME, (509) 391-5903

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
  • Toppenish, WA

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

I like the way you did it a lot better, the colors contrast perfectly and it ties it into your dark interior very well. :banana:
-Bill

#6 hatchsub

hatchsub

• Members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:26 PM

Thanks i had my doubts for awhile until i saw it in person all put together. Then i didnt regret it in the slightest. I do like the stock colors too...just not as much as mine.

#7 bratman18

bratman18

ADIDASubarus

• Members
  • 3,441 posts
  • Jefferson, Maine

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:58 PM

I just thought maybe you would want to see this, I saw it on craigslist
http://nh.craigslist...1054749975.html

#8 hatchsub

hatchsub

• Members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

Not too shabby. There are alot of people getting out of there camaros and firebirds right now and selling them cheap. Im not really in the market though. I love mine.

#9 The Scooby

The Scooby

EJ Swap Junkie

• Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • South Seattle

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

nice i did the same thing with my 83Z28 i had years back.

swapped from the tan interior to the black and red just like yours. i miss that car, 314RWHP 376RWTQ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users