Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New interior in my IROC camaro

Figured i would post this up here. I loved the look of the 83-85 conteur interiors in camaros but problem was i had an 88. What is one to do. Get one and recover it. I got my original rear seats recovered and found a set of real conteur front seats to redo...along with some 25 year old NOS fabric. I did it in a custom way. Factory would have had the whole seat as an orangy color. I broke it up by combining the black from side bolsters from another color offered and the red/orange centers. I think it turned out nice. Let me know what you think!

Oh yea might want to mention that the drivers seat has 18 different adjustments :)

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

Edited by hatchsub

That looks pretty trick man! Where's the Mullet Headbang smiley when you need it :lol: :mulletbang: :headbang:

-Bill

Hahaha yea the whole car is pretty mullettastic right now. Its going to have a red hatch on it soon too (on a white car). The original is rotted out on the underside.

For comparison...this is what it would have looked like if i had decided to go completely stock

1983RedLU5Contour1.jpg

Edited by hatchsub