Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Originally posted by SVX JET

Does anyone know where I can find the HP / Torque curves for a stock EG 33? I have just fitted on into a jetboat and want to know what power i'm producing at 3200rpm.

TIA.

I've not any charts, but I'm sure at 3200 rpm you're a long way from peak power output. You are most likely close to peak torque at 3200 rpm, however. Have a look around the web...there should be a number of SVX enthusiast sites.

Mind posting some pictures of this monster?

Originally posted by SVX JET

I want to get it up to 5000rpm, approx half way between the peak torque and peak HP.

Here's a pic.

For more pics check out http://www.nzjetboating.com/yabbse/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=537

There's a fair bit of BS to wade through but a heap of pics too. :D

The blue paint looks great!

I see you've no pulley at the (front) end of the crankshaft. How are you driving your accessories?

Is that the stock intake manifold?

Originally posted by myles

Are the parasitic losses due to friction in the drivetrain _that_ high, or does the dyno. "read low"?

Makes me wonder how much (little) my Legacy puts to the ground.

You loose a fair amount through the AWD.....however that dyno does seem a little low. It can depend on the type of dyno that was used as well.