Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Part Number Request

Hello Everyone! I am looking for a few different Subaru part numbers. The first is for the plastic rings that mount on the center of the wagon wheels. These are the rings that the center caps clip into. Also, I am looking for the part numbers for any bushings, washers, misc. that I will need to "tighten up" the stick shift on my 1986 Brat. Thanks for the help! Kurt

• 3 weeks later...

Bump! I know someone must know the part number of those plastic rings on the EA81 wagon wheels that the center cap pops into. I remember a post not too long ago that someone mentioned they came 4 per package. I have tried serching, and I cannot seem to locate the post. Anyone?

I've got the number, but I'll have to get to it.

I'll post here tomorrow (Thursday 16th).

I have been ordering and sending them to other members, but the dealer I was working with went out of business (it was a Subaru/Ford dlr). I might have another source, but she's in Reno, an hour away.

I've got the number, but I'll have to get to it.

I'll post here tomorrow (Thursday 16th).

I have been ordering and sending them to other members, but the dealer I was working with went out of business (it was a Subaru/Ford dlr). I might have another source, but she's in Reno, an hour away.

PM sent.