Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SCCA National Championship Rallycross

edrach

Here's some preliminary information on it. Close enough to the west coast that I might be able to make it.

Oct 9-11 - 2009 RallyCross National Championship

US Truck Driving School, Fountain, CO

I don't have any other information as yet. Anyone who has more, feel free to chime in.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My car was the winning car but I wasn't the winning driver. Max Johnson won P4 with it. I am really enjoying my car now. I am on event number 4 in it and will definately be going to the November event to finish the season off.

I got 6th with a comeback that I am rather proud of. I went from 10th to 6th on Sunday. The M4 class was absolutely amazing to watch battle as well and I am not looking forward to having that much competitiion when the "regular" rally car we have is ready to go again. I hope the heart transplant works out as well as expected.

My car was the winning car but I wasn't the winning driver. Max Johnson won P4 with it. I am really enjoying my car now. I am on event number 4 in it and will definately be going to the November event to finish the season off.

I got 6th with a comeback that I am rather proud of. I went from 10th to 6th on Sunday. The M4 class was absolutely amazing to watch battle as well and I am not looking forward to having that much competitiion when the "regular" rally car we have is ready to go again. I hope the heart transplant works out as well as expected.

Cool, I didn't know you were so involved in the event. Best of luck in November.

Give my regards and congratulations to Max; I met him when he came out to Oregon two years ago for the National event in Hillsboro. A real stand up person.