Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

SCCA National Championship Rallycross

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:01 PM

Here's some preliminary information on it. Close enough to the west coast that I might be able to make it.

Oct 9-11 - 2009 RallyCross National Championship
US Truck Driving School, Fountain, CO

I don't have any other information as yet. Anyone who has more, feel free to chime in.

#2 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:26 AM

Time to check the weather outlook.
http://www.wundergro...uSelect=WEATHER

Looks like I won't be going.:mad:

#3 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:41 AM

Anyone have any results for info from the first day.

Here are some: http://www.scca.com/...hub=2&news=3798

Edited by edrach, 11 October 2009 - 08:59 PM.

#4 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:42 AM

Final results:
http://www.scca.com/...hub=2&news=3801

#5 ShawnW

ShawnW

Subaru Master Technician

• Administrator
  • 12,932 posts
  • Denver, Colorado

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:07 PM

My car was the winning car but I wasn't the winning driver. Max Johnson won P4 with it. I am really enjoying my car now. I am on event number 4 in it and will definately be going to the November event to finish the season off.

I got 6th with a comeback that I am rather proud of. I went from 10th to 6th on Sunday. The M4 class was absolutely amazing to watch battle as well and I am not looking forward to having that much competitiion when the "regular" rally car we have is ready to go again. I hope the heart transplant works out as well as expected.

#6 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

My car was the winning car but I wasn't the winning driver. Max Johnson won P4 with it. I am really enjoying my car now. I am on event number 4 in it and will definately be going to the November event to finish the season off.

I got 6th with a comeback that I am rather proud of. I went from 10th to 6th on Sunday. The M4 class was absolutely amazing to watch battle as well and I am not looking forward to having that much competitiion when the "regular" rally car we have is ready to go again. I hope the heart transplant works out as well as expected.

Cool, I didn't know you were so involved in the event. Best of luck in November.

Give my regards and congratulations to Max; I met him when he came out to Oregon two years ago for the National event in Hillsboro. A real stand up person.

#7 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:15 AM

Results: http://www.scca.com/...inalResults.pdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users