Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Banged up Loyale...potential off-road project...

thatswhatshesaid

So, here is the Loyale that has recently rear-ended a Ford truck (the truck walked away unscathed...dang!)

IMG00005-20090311-1458.jpg

It still runs and nothing essential to driving was damaged...so...since it never was, and never will be pretty (or worth anything monetarily), I was considering making my first Subaru off-roader!

Anyway, I cut off the affected area and cast it out (just like the Bible says)...

Here's what it looks like with a bit less hood hump and slightly less fender.

IMG00101-20090407-1658.jpg

My Jeep proved invaluable in (slightly) straightening the front "crumple zone"...so take that, Jeep haters. :grin:

Anyway, I'm still figuring out what I need to do with this thing to make it a solid woods-basher, so check back for updates...in the meantime, I'm gonna rally the piss out of this monster!

Since its gonna be an offroad wagon and you really dont care how it looks. Just cut the fender out rediculously enough to fit some 27in swampers on some peugot rims. Take off the front and rear bumpers and go have fun!! Dont forget to film it too!!!