Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2003 Impreza Ts Sportwagon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dansimpreza

dansimpreza

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Dudley

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

I am looking for a couple things for my impreza. Does anyone know of any 6 disc cd changers that would fit in my car. I have the single disc but I want the 6 disc or something that sounds a little nicer than the stock stereo.

I also wanted to install keyless entry as it is just annoying not to have it. I found this online

http://www.subarupar...products_id=259

Will this work? Ive been looking but havent found anything for a walkthrough as All this would be done probably in my driveway.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by dansimpreza, 16 April 2009 - 09:13 AM.
spelling errors

#2 subaru360

subaru360

has no catchy title

• Members
  • 1,282 posts
  • Fleetwood, PA

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:28 AM

Look for a stock used wrx radio, they have a built in 6 disc cd changer and sound ok. I am happy with the one in my 02 wrx. If you go over to www.nasioc.com you can find one for sale cheap. Lots of people reaplce them with aftermarket.

#3 Durania

Durania

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,113 posts
  • Crossville, TN

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:34 AM

Buddy of mine has one in 02 WRX as well. He likes it but the only down side is that it scratches all of his cds after a period of time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users