Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I need a registered Carfax

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 torxxx

torxxx

I void warranties

• Members
  • 2,914 posts
  • Fairbanks

Posted 21 January 2004 - 05:18 PM

Anyone registered with carfax that can get me a detailed carfax of my car.. I called SOA today about the recalls on ym car and they gave me this you gotta do a car fax crap.

So yea if anyone is registered wth carfax and would help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

VIN:
JF2AN53B9GE471918

thanks guys

#2 subiemech85

subiemech85

SIX STAR SERVICE

• Members
  • 2,710 posts
  • down by the river

Posted 21 January 2004 - 11:05 PM

you should have specified that you wanted recall info!

ALLDATA
WZW39 AUG 89 Recall - Preheat Tube

NHTSA
Make : SUBARU
Model : GL
Year : 1986

NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 92V001000
Recall Date : DEC 20, 1991

Component: SUSPENSION:REAR

Potential Number Of Units Affected : 147000

Summary:
THE INNER ARMS OF THE REAR SUSPENSION ARE SUBJECT TO CORROSION IN AREAS WHERE ROAD SALT IS USED HEAVILY IN WINTER.

Consequence:
OPERATION AND CONTROL OF THE VEHICLE CAN BE ADVERSELYAFFECTED BY CORROSION OF THE INNER CONTROL ARMS.

Remedy:
RUSTPROOF OR REPLACE THE INNER CONTROL ARMS AS NECESSARY.

Notes:
SYSTEM: REAR SUSPENSION.VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: PASSENGER CARS.NOTE: SUBARU OF AMERICA HAS INFORMED NHTSA THAT THE PARTS NECESSARY TO REPAIRTHESE CARS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 1992. IF YOU HAVE AN URGENTPROBLEM, CALL THE SUBARU TOLL FREE PHONE NUMBER 1- 800-SUBARU-3 (1-800-782-2783).

#3 torxxx

torxxx

I void warranties

• Members
  • 2,914 posts
  • Fairbanks

Posted 21 January 2004 - 11:21 PM

subiemech you are the man.

I was tryin for carfax because SOA said that they didnt have a history of my car being sold in the United States. The lady on the phone said that I had either bought the car in Canada or in Hawaii??? Makes me wonder

It was bought at Subaru of Renton in Seattle, Washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users