Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 11 Date and Location!

It's just us old folks who need their sleep. You young people can party all night if you want and you won't distrub us. As far as I know, there is camping at the fair grounds.

Some of us "Old Folks" have bad hearing, so its not a problem sleeping with the youngins :popcorn:

Looking at a Sat Map, the fairgrounds doesnt look like it has alot of camp spots. I could be wrong, so if someone has been there I hope they say otherwise.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a few hot springs in the area too....one near greenleaf pk. about 4 miles from town.

Possible wheelin at the powerlines and a route to Three corner rock which has some awesome singletrack for mtn bikers..! Wind river has some great singletrack as well..lots of downhill if ya shuttle..

Beacon rock is close by for those who rock climb as well. PCT is close too for hikers..

maybe I'll buy a salmon from one of the indians for $20 @ cascade locks...

Fire up the barbe..:slobber:

is there a fee for camping this year or is it like last year with the free camping in the field i got a tent trailor to pull behind my coupe it will be melissa and me then two of our friends and the dogs haily and ruby :) this year is gonna be sweet

is there a fee for camping this year or is it like last year with the free camping in the field i got a tent trailor to pull behind my coupe it will be melissa and me then two of our friends and the dogs haily and ruby :) this year is gonna be sweet

There will be a fee for camping, but we are still crunching the numbers trying to get it as inexpensive as possible for people. We should this info out by the end of the week!

FYI, there has always been a fee for camping... including last year :)

Since you got it free last year you should pay double this year :lol: (kidding)

haha actualy i didnt stay in the field got lucky one of my good friends dad lived a few miles down the road :) but a fee is fine when its divided between 4 people :) thanks for the answer tex and for the hassle 87gl haha this year are there gonna be WCSS11 stickers i want another for my car im keeping track :) is gonna be the best

so who is gonna be in the suby convoy from the lower vally (selah,yak,top, ect) areas i know im following jerry and pam bill are you in? also i think indred cold (mike?) is gonna pick up with us Subarus Roll Out :)

possibly at HWY-14 ? or I will leave from the "site" and go Top-Mabton and catch up that way... ? Will see...

Edited by Indrid cold

I have been toying with the idea of trying to come out for this again. In a perfect world I would want to bring my restored coupe...but..well..its no where close to being done..and it is far from a perfect world.

But anyway..still thinking about it and have to discuss it a wee bit more with my adopted PNW family.