Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 11 Date and Location!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outback struts, mud terrains, some crazy rump roast pain job, a snorkle, pics of it doing insane things. . .

I agree that car is WAY to vanilla for Austin, I needs some pink wheel covers or something at least :lol:

Well, he has only had it for one day.

Give him a week...

:brow:

Yes, It is quite plain right now.... Let me recover my bank account from this one, and soon it will become, possibly, "Waterwagon III" or something of the sorts :headbang:

but as for WCSS11, Maybe some stickers or odd hot-pink colored accessories will be in order :lol:

Is this going to be a community USMB effort paint job?

Maybe I should put each panel on the car "up for grabs" and each member can donate paint, vinyl, glue, sticky tape, glitter or whatever they wish to stick onto the car.... :lol:

ok, maybe not at this time....

however, Tex- that vinyl idea sounds pretty cool.... :)

Maybe I should put each panel on the car "up for grabs" and each member can donate paint, vinyl, glue, sticky tape, glitter or whatever they wish to stick onto the car.... :lol:

I've got a damaged driver side silver fender I can donate. You can have the silver damaged driver door too. ;)

(Yeah, I just don't want to pay to get rid of them. :-p)

Is this going to be a community USMB effort paint job?

ok, maybe not at this time....

however, Tex- that vinyl idea sounds pretty cool.... :)

I need to get my air brush out and start practicing, maybe do a tribute to the other wagons before this one.

Register now for $8 and be guaranteed a goodie bag

and 3 free raffle tickets!

>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<[/b]

How can I say no to that!?!? Before I saw this, the chances of me actually making it out were maybe 20%. But now??? Im going to say its at least a 21.5% chance!!!

But for reals, im not sure if the Brat will make it there and back under its own power, and im not sure if the time of the year is going to work out just yet.

How can I say no to that!?!? Before I saw this, the chances of me actually making it out were maybe 20%. But now??? Im going to say its at least a 21.5% chance!!!

But for reals, im not sure if the Brat will make it there and back under its own power, and im not sure if the time of the year is going to work out just yet.

You're welcome to hitch with me...