Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Arlington PaP update 5-27-09

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ever Victorious

Ever Victorious

Hazard to himself

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Everett

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:05 PM

Wow.

Don't go there for a while... unless you need EA82 body panels.

NO EA81's of any kind. About 8 or 10 EA82's, all wagons, only one or two had motors. Interiors pretty much gone from all of them. 6 Legacies. One motor between all of them, no transmissions. The one motor is questionable because the car was hit so hard from the side it broke the timing cover and threw little bits of itself inside the motor. One Forester. Or more accurately, a Forester frame. No motor/trans, no doors, no interior...

Row B2 was almost completely empty so they are probably cycling stock, but I didn't see any Subarus in the holding area so I wouldn't hold my breath.

#2 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,139 posts
  • WA

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:30 AM

Any decent EA82 hoods there?
Dent free, I dont care about paint.

#3 Ever Victorious

Ever Victorious

Hazard to himself

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Everett

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:42 AM

There was a wagon near the front (white) that I think still had a decent hood. The car had obviously been sitting for a long time given how much moss/lichens had covered the car.

#4 Niku-Sama

Niku-Sama

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Lesser Up North

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:52 AM

the white one in front had decent pannels, some of the others in the back were ok.

i pulled a few parts from it, gas door, passenger seat and rear interior hatch pannel, i may try and go back and get some more, i was thinkin it might be easier to swap the front fenders, mine have rust along the edge of the wheel wells but i forgot to ask how much they charge for fenders.

it would be nice because it would be a direct swap for me

i cant remember when i went but it was wednesday or thursday last week and there were only about 6 GL/Loyale style wagons, and the turbo one has an engine no longer, dont know if it was there when you were there (or if you took it)

i'm headed back some time next week, when i get monies

#5 Ever Victorious

Ever Victorious

Hazard to himself

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Everett

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:25 AM

I went on Weds. By that time the T-wagon was missing both the motor and the rear brakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users