Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I might be going nuts about the turn signal?

If you have a bulb (or bulbs) out... that always makes the flasher time faster.

That, and there is no standard flash rate.

I always compare my flasher time to the person ahead of me in traffic (usually out of boredom) and in all my years of driving, Ive NEVER found anyone that has the exact same flasher rate as mine. :rolleyes:

When I use my turn signal in the car at lights I swear I can hear the flasher flashing faster or slower I don't know what the standard blink rate is but mine seems to be blinking fast it seems.

Is that possible?

Did you resolve the front parking light problem yet? That problem might be related.

Are all the turn signal lights working, and properly bright? The flasher speed can vary with load, so not only will lamps being out cause a more rapid flash rate, but so will poor connections, wrong lamps, or varying battery/alternator supply voltage.

Did you resolve the front parking light problem yet? That problem might be related.

Are all the turn signal lights working, and properly bright? The flasher speed can vary with load, so not only will lamps being out cause a more rapid flash rate, but so will poor connections, wrong lamps, or varying battery/alternator supply voltage.

Nope I have not.. it's annoying since no one else seems to know what I'm talking about.

I don't understand how the lights in the rear can work but the parking lights in the front don't work but it will flash the turn signal.

But that does make sense with the load and all.