Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Arlington PaP Update 6-10-09

alright seeing how i go to this alot i figured i'd do one for arlington.

lots of new stuff. mostly EA82 and newer.

row C 1 & 2 is almost restocked.

when i got there there was an early EA82 wagon white with the egg crate grill and wagon wheels and an 84 EA81 wagon that has been in previous accidents but is straight and relativly clean. sunroof, roof rack decent steeles with ok tires.

while i was there they dropped a red loyale wagon and a early 90's legacy:

heres a list.

Brown 84 wagon 320,300mi, 4spd, mis matched seats (one brown vynil) mis matched door pannels (matching the one seat) decent dash, engines all there, newer radiator (shiny still)

White early EA82 wagon white (unknown year no stickers on hood) unknown milage, sat for a while, lots of moss/alge, wagon wheels are ok, interior is scary. spiders have taken over this car hard core, gross inside. engines all there, headgasket failure, has been hit passenger front. unknown trans due to scary insides and crap on the windows...

Red Loyale wagon all there, slight tap driver side rear, tailight broken, i took driver side headlight. came form same place as white scary wagon but no spiders inside, new rad (single core i belive) headgasket failure aswell. 5spd Hi Lo FWD ok wheels and tires.

the legacy was smashed in the front, its right next to red wagon. engines all there, i belive 4 wheel disc, FWD 5spd no milage.

the old stuff from last time is still there, SVX is there its just a shell but all body pannels are there and in good shape with very nice paint

but its just that, body pannels and not much else, some rear axles

all in all there are about 8 EA82 wagons, mixed SPFI and Carbed, mixed Auto and 5spd, mixed 4wd and fwd pretty evenly.

some D/R some push button some lever, its some good pickins for drive train in arlington right now.

there are a few of early 90's legacys with 4 wheel disc, good for some 5 lug conversions. i'll try to remember my camera tommorow i am going back for some other things if the pocket book allows it

when i got there there was an early EA82 wagon white with the egg crate grill and wagon wheels and an 84 EA81 wagon that has been in previous accidents but is straight and relativly clean. sunroof, roof rack decent steeles with ok tires.

What color is the 84 EA81?

Multi. Predominantly maroon with a tan interior. Tailgate is obviously not original, and hood was pretty badly dented (I visited late last night in hopes that the hood was decent, but it's not). Front seats are a joke, I wouldn't touch em. Back seat looked decent. Door panels are hit-and-miss. Good dash, though. Drivetrain still intact as of closing last night.

I may have forgot, but what color is the SVX and does it have a front bumper?

At least you finally got a headlight.

It was silver and black............The bumper might be there....??????????

Jeff

yea it was the purplish silver and black, both bumpers were still on it, front was a tad scratched on one corner

heres an adition to what was placed out recently.

2 more new ones, D row was cycled and not quite fully stocked and some of the EA 82's are going to go by by that are further back so if you want any thing off of those act fast.

2 new ones.

one is a Black GL10, turbo is gone, turbo manifold is in my barn the hood is off now. all there other wise, some spider on the inside, about as crusty as the others

theres also a 1985 GL hatch 2wd FWD 200,000+ on it.

funny thing about this car is i have acually driven it, it came from a car lot in everett, its a little green hatch (cool color) fenders are dinged up, no grille front bumper is bent like it hit a fence post and the same with the hood, nothing major.

i know this car runs and i thought it was neat but they wanted too much for it ($595, its on the window still). its pretty sad, i'm sure the PaP people didnt give em much more than $100 for it. ho hum.