Ultimate Subaru Message Board

4WDing in the forests of Victoria - Australia

Phizinza

Just thought some of you would like to see some pictures of my last weekend. Drove 750 odd kilometers down to Victoria to go 4WDing with a fellow forum member. Had a ball and not too much wrong with the car apart from it won't idle at all now and the carpets got a little wet.

Click image to view more:

victoria_trip_2009_56.jpg

http://offroadingsubarus.com/victoria_trip0609.html

I really gotta have a look into shipping companies.. But most people are turned off when I tell them the wheels are $75ea

that seems okay. now how about shipping. and arent they still avaiable new? that would not even require time to box them up, just buy, collect money, and ship.

but the water was the fun part.. I don't think anyone understood how I could be happy my car got bogged and flooded haha. I was just looking for something all weekend that would stop my car, not even this climb which only I attempted stopped me so I was happy to find that puddle.

If you get stuck, you learn what went wrong and how you can do it better in future. I was tempted to try that hole again...

Edited by Phizinza