Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CT Cookout July 25th.A West Coaster will be here.

I am having my yearly cookout on July 25th for anyone who wants to come...the reason for this date is because we will have a west coaster here that weekend. Turbone will be here for that day and so I thought that would be a good date for the cookout. Cant play around with that date since that is the only day he will be here.

Anyone who has been to my gatherings know...lots of food ..craziness..stupid redneck yard games. sometimes even explosives. And all done while being sober ( I do not tolorate fall down drunks ..slightly buzzed is ok though cause my husband brews his own)

All are welcome to come..all i ask is for alittle help with food. We got a new grill so ..lets bring on the BBQ!

I am located in New Milford CT for those who want to look where its at..I am also kinda out there yet I still have neighbors...one happens to be the police commish but he is super cool.

Food Fun and Subarus..

Edited by Bucky92

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, sounds like fun, I've never been to that part of the USA. Unfortunately I will be at a music festival on Vancouver Island with Ed that weekend. Oh well, there is always next year, if I'm not in South Korea then.

Gee its just such a shame you won't be here.

Corky why bother with post like this?

Edited :)

Cheers!

Edited by moosens

hi everyone!!!! i have been driving brats since 1992. i would be interested in meeting some fellow brat addicts. if this is something i could come to i would be interested . i can bring some bbq stuff, chips crackers, or whatever.:popcorn::cool:

well..it is for more then just Brat addicts..its for Subaru in general:)...an like I said ..everyone is welcome. I have always had a pretty good turn out of Subarus in my front lawn..we have knicknamed my cookouts as ECSS ( East Coast Subaru Show)

I will PM people closer to the time of the exact address...but its in New Milford CT..almost right on the CT NY boarder .

I'd show up, but I got a pretty threatening message from John telling me he'd steal my Brat and beat me up in some sort of "Deathmatch," if I did. I think it had something to do with Jess, I'm not sure of the details really.

Oh well, we'll see if he's cooled down my next year. :(

(Yeah, I think that excuse will do nicely. :-p)

OMG I have been sleeping on this one...I got so excited here at work I called Denise's extension and confirmed it before I got to the bottom of page 2 of this thread.

We will be there.:banana:

Well talk more about this later...I'm at work so I guess i should Work :rolleyes:

OMG John told me about your cookout on Sunday. Finally got to read this post and check my calendar. I am actually not working that weekend so I can come too! I am marking it down now so that I don't make any commitments. :banana:

Sweet Matt and Denis are coming. Does that mean there will be a lawn dart match? :grin: