Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CT Cookout July 25th.A West Coaster will be here.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, again I wish these things were closer. I mean, compared to most things, this is much closer, but I just can't make it. I'd still love to come down and meet you guys, and what a treat it would be to meet Turbone!! All the way from the west! Hope you guys have a great time, and maybe next year after I get some vacation time on the books, I can make it down to one of the meets!!

I just wanted to say that I am very happy that the ECSS is on this day. Why do you ask? b/c i got out of a family function with a bunch of jagoffs cause I have prior plans! I'll tell you more about it on that day...there is a few stories to tell. :rolleyes:

Is all this excitement to see me, or is it for Connie's cooking? :popcorn:

Hmmm tough one there. Im going with both since ive never met u and would like to....and since i have had connies cooking and its leaves nothing to be desired after....mmmmmhhhh burgers!!!:slobber::slobber: Best burgers EVER

I talked to Rob last night ...and he actually thought there was going to be working on cars involved..wanted to help me possibly do new rotors and brakes on the Imp.yea right... I thought we agreed..no working on cars.:rolleyes: Geesh..y'all are addicted.

Talked to moosens last night also and he wanted to make sure everything was still a Go..so he would make sure not to have other plans that day.

OK bedtime for me

Connie,

You know the rules for every subaru meet... (and its always true)

-Somebody doesnt show that said they would

- Somebody comes who didnt say they werent gonna

-Somebody comes in on the hook

AND :grin:

-SOMEbodys car gets worked on

Just gotta wait and see what happens!

No, not yet. If you ask one more time I am turning this car around. :grin:

Woohoo it is July! couple of more weeks then connie's cooking......oh yah and to see Rob. :)

Keep asking, and I will turn the PLANE around :D

ohh yeah rob is coming? i was all focused on connies cooking lol just kidding rob :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah diffently the party is for Rob....but I am sure he is coming for food too:)

When Connie was here, she cooked up some killer chili.

I believe that was right before she left........she didnt want to suffer the after affects.

I talked to Rob last night ...and he actually thought there was going to be working on cars involved..wanted to help me possibly do new rotors and brakes on the Imp.yea right... I thought we agreed..no working on cars.:rolleyes: Geesh..y'all are addicted.

Talked to moosens last night also and he wanted to make sure everything was still a Go..so he would make sure not to have other plans that day.

OK bedtime for me

I seem to recall someone doing some bodywork on someones car when they were here :rolleyes:

you need pads and rotors already? :eek:

I don't see why we couldn't to that...I can do that in my sleep.

Bad rotors on her new car, they've turned them once already.

She said if they dont replace them, she will get aftermarket rotors.

It would take maybe a hour to do all 4.

Just over 3 weeks to go! :banana:

Kinda what Rob said... but the car has rear drums so the problem is in the front only. Seems that its a common problem with them...plus ..dont forget ..that car has 38K miles on it ( which still seems too soon to me) and its out of its original warranty and on extended now.

Plus brakes are something I can do myself...have done it many many many times before.

Soon I will start a list of the food stuffs.. and hoping that others can help by bringing something.

Seems that its a common problem with them...plus ..dont forget ..that car has 38K miles on it ( which still seems too soon to me) and its out of its original warranty and on extended now.

hard drivin much? :lol:

"take chances...drive stupid" :lol: (I still say that to this day)

Actually no.. I dont drive the Imp hard at all..its pretty much babied most of the time. Until I bought the beater with a heater..the Imp was getting 100 miles a day on it..and all back road..very very little highway. If it wasnt for the lego ..add about 6-7K to the 38K already on the Imp.

hehehehehehe I use.. Drive fast.....take chances:grin:

Kinda what Rob said... but the car has rear drums so the problem is in the front only. Seems that its a common problem with them...plus ..dont forget ..that car has 38K miles on it ( which still seems too soon to me) and its out of its original warranty and on extended now.

Plus brakes are something I can do myself...have done it many many many times before.

Soon I will start a list of the food stuffs.. and hoping that others can help by bringing something.

Ahh, I forgot it was only disc in the front :-\

You need to change that ;)

Ahh, I forgot it was only disc in the front :-\

You need to change that ;)

Someday ... when parts are much cheaper. Thats what I get for buying what I could afford and not getting the premium package and going further in debt.

hehehe I might make 2 different types of burgers.. Jerry DeMoss gave me a great idea too... similar to something I used to make. Jess.. you want me to do Turkey burgers again also?? for us "would rather not eat red meat" people?

Edited by Bucky92

Jess.. you want me to do Turkey burgers again also?? for us "would rather not eat red meat" people?

Yes Please. That would be awesome! :banana: I keep missing you in the chatroom. Going outside today to plant trees in the rain.....maybe bury someone else in there too:rolleyes: