Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CT Cookout July 25th.A West Coaster will be here.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people again?

Who likes Ribs?

Do you non red meat suckers want to try some Caribean (Jamaican) vegetarian? We've got a killer little place not far from me. Usually only one or two of his choices are "hot-spicy". Otherwise all dishes are very flavorful and he also has basic cabbage and/or broccoli.

How many people again?

Who likes Ribs?

Do you non red meat suckers want to try some Caribean (Jamaican) vegetarian? We've got a killer little place not far from me. Usually only one or two of his choices are "hot-spicy". Otherwise all dishes are very flavorful and he also has basic cabbage and/or broccoli.

Mmmmmm......broccoli :slobber:

Of all the places I would rather not be ...

Seems like my partner wants me to meet the inlaws (this goes under becareful what you wish for...), so I dont think I can go to CT and VA at the same time.

nipper

But we are more fun....and closer..:grin:

and far less conservative.

But ive been pushing this point for 2 years now, and sometimes, well, ya got to do what ya got do.

Hopefully there will be a bar nearby after "brunch"

:grin:

I might be at the Gatheing of the Vibes in Bridgeport that weekend, like to stop by to check out peoples rides. I could drive The Green Machine, my beater 87 DL wagon and load it up w/ loyale parts for party favors. Or drive the Silver Bullet 77 DL sedan. pm me a street address.

I might be at the Gatheing of the Vibes in Bridgeport that weekend, like to stop by to check out peoples rides. I could drive The Green Machine, my beater 87 DL wagon and load it up w/ loyale parts for party favors. Or drive the Silver Bullet 77 DL sedan. pm me a street address.

Let me know if you go to Bpt. I work right near the Vibes fest. and live just a few minutes away. If I work on Saturday I'll drive thru Seaside Park and check out the scene. Been an outstanding event when held here. No problems at all which is contrary to south Bpt. life in general. Very well run , lots of security , and waterfront camping if you get there early and snag a prime spot. Otherwise they don't call it Seaside Park for nothing. It's truely the GEM of Bridgeport and one sweet beach. The longest continual white sandy beach anywhere near here. There's some statistic that actually calls it the 2nd longest public white sand beach in the northeast. Wild turkey,white tail deer, several varieties of hawks including the osprey,rabbits,pheasant,etc....walk to the west end early in the AM and you'll likely see a number of species. Once saw 2 deer on the beach walk into the water and start swimming STRAIGHT for Long Island.

Have fun and hope to see you HERE and THERE (Connie's).

Starting this week I would like to get a food list going to see whats going to be here and what needs to be gotten.

Today we were gathering up some firewood for my small firepit..so we will be roasting marshmallows etc.

2 weeks to go.

njdrsubaru said he was going to come up next weekend to help me get things together so there will be less stress later.:)