Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Justy

Looking for someone who also has a Subaru Justy. I have two. One is a '90 and the other is a n '89. Would like to communicate with someone who may have a source of replacement parts; specifically a radio and other micscellaneous parts. Thanks Bill

I've got a '91 four door. Also looking for a radio (I'm trying an aftermarket one... I'll let you know how it goes...). I haven't found a good source of parts yet... superrupair is great for most cars, but not so much for Justy's it seems. I need to look up the number of the shop where I bought mine again -- he specializes in Justy's -- out in commerce city area -- Joel Cox is his name.

What color is yours? I saw a nice 4 door charcoal gray 2nd gen in Boulder at the Expedex store last wednesday, and there is a another 4 door silver 2nd gen in Ward, as well as a silver 2 door 1st gen (three justies, for a town of 150 people...), and somewhere up here is a white 4 door 2nd gen -- not sure where it lives. Mine is a maroonish one, with dark gray below the trim. I love it -- zippy little car (till you try going over passes at 10,000 feet, which I do alot taking it down to southern CO on hwy 285...) and gets around 38 to 40mpg highway, 33mpg commuting. Doesn't have much torque in deep snow is my only issue, but it does great in anything under 8 to 12 inches.