Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Artists needed for a logo design

i'm looking for an artist that can draw a logo for the west coast stompers. or multiple logos. it would be on the front page of the site and also on any logos that were made. so i'd need the permission of the artist to use it on anything west coast stompers related.

i was thinking a little subaru stomper, a hatch or brat. on some rocks and a mountain backdrop. keeping it simple. so that it can be easily used on shirts and stuff.

is there anyone willing to draw up several scetches?? thank you to all that can help.

i'd really like a logo on the front page instead of just my car.

well i've been compiling ideas from what everyone has sent me or posted and i think i came up with what i'd like it to look like. extreme rough drawing. still open to all suggestions. it's not designed yet so it's not in stone. but still looking for anyone's ideas and designs.

http://www.westcoaststompers.com/Photos/wcsscetch.bmp

-ma-fia-

the pic of my car is staying (till i get a better one on the rocks) but i want a logo on top and on links and some pages. the green base design is staying. cause i love green and it's also the color of the woods and everything that's good.

the stomper above, on the mountain background a different shade green with a black outline, and white caps on the mtns. ea81 logo on the left side, ea82 on the right. the words forming a triangle type shape, in yellow. i sent harpua the sketch and more details on text style.

but that was just an idea with everything i've been sent so far. but still looking for all options if that can't be made. keep on sending please. cause i'm still looking for a design.

thank you everyone.

Don't wanna jack the thread. If there is interist in this, let's start another one, I just wanted to post the question here first.

Heartless (or others, I just particularly liked your drawing), if everbody in Alaska would be interested, would you wanna draw up a logo for us? I think it would be a cool idea to have the "insert cool name of alaskan subaru club here" stickers on our rides, since most of the other geographic regions have theirs. I know I would buy a few if we could get stickers printed up for a reasonable price and such. What do you others from the frozen north say to this?

I am more than willing to draw something up for you guys up there in the REAL frozen north! Just give me an idea of what you want....

Brian - The mountain was kept simple to keep the triangular design he said he wanted......it can be changed if he doesnt like it tho....

Harpua - nice work, but...my personal thought only, the lettering is kinda hard to read - too ornate. I like the car tho....what program do you use for graphics?

and finally...did a color version of the design

i'm sorry i haven't been getting back to anyone. i've been working 14 hours a day. today i'm working 16 hours. hahaha now if only i got paid overtime i'd be rich. but i only get 14k a year. so i'm poor.

i really like the drawing heartless.

and kyle too.

miles is drawing something too.

so i'll decide on a for sure in the next couple days. more than likely i'll use more than one. thank you to everyone. i got to run back to work. lunch break is over.