Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Artists needed for a logo design

http://usmb.net/albums/harpua/westcoast.jpg

Heartless....Hope you don't mind, but i started playing with your logo, and this was the result....

Rooinater...im still reworking mine...expect it pretty soon.

Oh yea heartless, you are really good with a pen, and i was wondering if you would do me a favor....there is a little project that i have been wanting done for quite some time. If you are interested, email me at harpua@bendcable.com

p.s. that pic above is only the partial of what i had done...i lost about an hour and a half worth of work to it.....thats a bummer....

Thanks to all the compliments on my meager efforts...

harpua - if I minded somebody playing with the artwork, I wouldnt have posted it on the board! like the camo looking text you did, pretty cool. Dont you just hate it when you lose work like that! and - you will be getting an email from me regarding your project....subject will be "project idea" - looking forward to hearing what it is.

again, thanks everybody for the compliments...does my poor broken ego good!!! :D

WHOA! i must have missed this one. Brian, i still have the one i started on, need to finish, i have been working a lot lately, havent had time. this is my first time back on my comp since i last hollered at you. but i have the day off, i will get to crackin'!!

oh yeah, the drawing will be based off the photo above, but with 4 headlights, some custom goddies, and a *hint* of TRASHWAGON.

its gonna have exaggerated suspension travel like some lowrider 3-wheel motion type drawings, but with big soob meats!

brian, the one i will be doing will be pen, with crosshatch shading.

suppose yp can CG color it, i can scan it as a greyscale and a line art, whichever one will do best for cg color.

and keep a the greyscale copy for non colored version