Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NW Washington Offroaders group name Poll

mcbrat

What should the new name of the Group be?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should the new name of the Group be?

• NW SubaCrew Offroad
    • NW Subaru Offroad club
    • NW Offroo'd Team
    • Northern Alliance Offroad

So I was searching around and found that there is a club named NW Washington offroad............ So I feel it might be cool to come up with a different name, Like Hill holder or something different. Any Ideas??????????

commence voting.....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOPS sorry I thought we were voting for a new name on th NW Washington club, not North Western United states. Sorry there McBrat but you wil have to remove my vote for the NW Subaru offroad club...

Cool name though :banana:

OK some one clue in the clueless guy. I saw McBratt make the poll and he lives in Iowa so I assumed it was a name for his club. But it seems that it is for a the local Washington sector so if that is the case, then count my vote back in. Any way my vote was the first one for the NW Subaru Offroad Club

OK some one clue in the clueless guy. I saw McBratt make the poll and he lives in Iowa so I assumed it was a name for his club. But it seems that it is for a the local Washington sector so if that is the case, then count my vote back in. Any way my vote was the first one for the NW Subaru Offroad Club

Moderators are able to make polls I can't so McBrat put it up for me........

Jeff

Man, I love the "Have you been Off-Roo'd lately?!" Slogan ... maybe someone can make a bumper-sticker and sell them! :drunk: (props to monstaru!)

And may the best name (Off-Roo'd!!) win. :grin:

Edited by FlyB0y

Well this seems to not be to good all tied up.........................

Some of the guys from the group are not on the board so this seems to be a bit of a problem, I'm not to sure how to go about this............

Jeff

Well this seems to not be to good all tied up.........................

Some of the guys from the group are not on the board so this seems to be a bit of a problem, I'm not to sure how to go about this............

Jeff

If they can't sign up, even just to vote, then maybe just take their votes at the next meet and announce the winner here?

• 3 weeks later...