Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

A little fun down by the river

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Members
  • 2,573 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:58 PM

Dan (86glsub) and I went down by the river and had a little fun. This was the first run in the White car for me.............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jeff

#2 bratman18

bratman18

ADIDASubarus

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
  • Jefferson, Maine

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

Looks like a fun place. I like the river, which one is that?

#3 Suberstar88

Suberstar88

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Wenatchee

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

If its near mt.vernon is the skagit river...I think! Love the area over there looks fun, i go over there bout 3-4 times a year, ill have to find some good trails!

#4 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Members
  • 2,573 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

That is the Skagit river, in Burlington Wa, its a fun little place nothing to hard and the sand makes thing quite a challenge without a locked rearend.

Jeff

#5 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,637 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:16 PM

looks like you made it home

#6 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

Safariwagon: The Legend

• Members
  • 6,755 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:21 PM

I said it once, and I'll say it again "You guys in WA, are having WAAAAAY to much fun!"

I like Picture #5 (Got some lift there huh) Is that the sand or a mix? Boy after looking at these, my "offroad" pictures are no match. Oh well, I had fun too.

-Tom :)

#7 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Members
  • 2,573 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

I said it once, and I'll say it again "You guys in WA, are having WAAAAAY to much fun!"

I like Picture #5 (Got some lift there huh) Is that the sand or a mix? Boy after looking at these, my "offroad" pictures are no match. Oh well, I had fun too.

Tom you should come out to the westcoast here some time and hang out. I'm sure if you did come out you would never want to go back:) Between Subaru's and good wheeling places this is the greatest place to have a Subaru at. If you ever do come out this way it would be sweet to have you come on a wheeling trip with us............. Do you have enough faith that your car would make it?:grin: WCSS12?????

Jeff

#8 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Members
  • 2,573 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:42 PM

Yes Sir made it home in no time...............Thanks again Scott, that part is a huge help!!!!

Jefff

#9 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

Safariwagon: The Legend

• Members
  • 6,755 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:07 AM

I know, I would like to come out their sometime but I dunno if I ever would have the free time? Next year I'm going to see about going to IA the next time Mick and them have a camping/offring trip. It looked like fun this year (I saw pictures)

Anyhoo, hahaha. Yea I think my 3AT would make it around pretty easy. Might have a hard time with some angles, but I like mud more anyway (Where the entire car is coverd!!)

#10 SoobieDoo

SoobieDoo

GL's...the luxury wheeler

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • ZigZag

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:06 AM

Dan (86glsub) and I went down by the river and had a little fun. This was the first run in the White car for me.............

Jeff

Now all you need is a van, and you can live in it down by the river! :lol:

Gotta say though, it really is nice having some spots close to home to wheel at. The Custer Clutter spot is just a few miles from my place:
http://www.ultimates...ad.php?t=100889

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users