Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A little fun down by the river

one eye

I said it once, and I'll say it again "You guys in WA, are having WAAAAAY to much fun!"

I like Picture #5 (Got some lift there huh) Is that the sand or a mix? Boy after looking at these, my "offroad" pictures are no match. Oh well, I had fun too.

-Tom :)

I said it once, and I'll say it again "You guys in WA, are having WAAAAAY to much fun!"

I like Picture #5 (Got some lift there huh) Is that the sand or a mix? Boy after looking at these, my "offroad" pictures are no match. Oh well, I had fun too.

Tom you should come out to the westcoast here some time and hang out. I'm sure if you did come out you would never want to go back:) Between Subaru's and good wheeling places this is the greatest place to have a Subaru at. If you ever do come out this way it would be sweet to have you come on a wheeling trip with us............. Do you have enough faith that your car would make it?:grin: WCSS12?????

Jeff

I know, I would like to come out their sometime but I dunno if I ever would have the free time? Next year I'm going to see about going to IA the next time Mick and them have a camping/offring trip. It looked like fun this year (I saw pictures)

Anyhoo, hahaha. Yea I think my 3AT would make it around pretty easy. Might have a hard time with some angles, but I like mud more anyway (Where the entire car is coverd!!)

Dan (86glsub) and I went down by the river and had a little fun. This was the first run in the White car for me.............

Jeff

looks like you made it home

Now all you need is a van, and you can live in it down by the river! :lol:

Gotta say though, it really is nice having some spots close to home to wheel at. The Custer Clutter spot is just a few miles from my place:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=100889