Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Six Year Transformation....

So, do we get to see any pictures of that thing flexed? I dont care, i will settle for poser shots of your tires lifted with an engine hoist! I dont care! I just wanna see what that thing articulates like.

when I get to my new house, theres some big rocks I'll crawl up on and take some pics...

I have an axle seal leak in the rear. gotta get that figured out.....

• 2 years later...

As George Carlin was fond of saying "Mammalian protruberances"! (insert appropriate 3 letter word)

Me, I'd like to see some underside pics. How did you split off the drive train? It looks like the rear has the auto style hubs such as Toyota used on the front when they didn't use the locking hubs. Sweet rig.

Holy Cow!

Seems like you Off-Road it Hard but Still Lookin' Good!

Kind Regards.

it's gotten a few more dents recently :)

As George Carlin was fond of saying "Mammalian protruberances"! (insert appropriate 3 letter word)

Me, I'd like to see some underside pics. How did you split off the drive train? It looks like the rear has the auto style hubs such as Toyota used on the front when they didn't use the locking hubs. Sweet rig.

the rear is converted to a full floating axle using and adapter and a front hub/spindle and a drive flange.

Interesting rig although its a shame to do it to such a clean stock Brat.. There was a gen 1 in the area that the owner turned into a crawler as well, most dented/scraped up thing I have ever seen but unfortunately the owner thinks it is made of gold.

Rescue mission in the works for when I return to the states, handful of Brats I am going to make a go at if they are still there. Lost 3 to the salvage yard just while I have been gone alone :(