Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone want to go wheelen here? WA.

STI_Wolf

There's a mountain by my house with lots of logging roads, quite a few trails that I have no idea where they go, some look like pretty neat.

The road has been worked on recently.. so even a 2wd car can make it up the mountain.

I want to do some durability tests before I take it to Evans Creek and romp on it.. Hopefully someone else that's local here might want to test their rig up too.

I was thinking this weekend (today or tomorrow) or next weekend. (1st or 2nd) or both!

Doesn't really matter, but would like to go Wheeling with someone else incase I get stuck lol.

The place is 20 miles east of exit 71 off I-5

Let me know if anyone's interested. I'll fire up my BBQ and well have some burgers and beer :D

3754673094_c879c211a0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thats near Alpha-Centralia. I believe that is FSR-71 (aka skaleshack rd.) out near Bear Canyon in Cinebar.

I grew up in Onalaska and spent many many summer days and winter nights up there...that looks like the second landing.

-Caleb

let me know I have my Subi and my Scout 800

Thats near Alpha-Centralia. I believe that is FSR-71 (aka skaleshack rd.) out near Bear Canyon in Cinebar.

I grew up in Onalaska and spent many many summer days and winter nights up there...that looks like the second landing.

-Caleb

let me know I have my Subi and my Scout 800

haha! yup yup, that be the one! next time you want to go up there i can met you.. im walking distance from the entrance of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
There's a mountain by my house with lots of logging roads, quite a few trails that I have no idea where they go, some look like pretty neat.

The road has been worked on recently.. so even a 2wd car can make it up the mountain.

I want to do some durability tests before I take it to Evans Creek and romp on it.. Hopefully someone else that's local here might want to test their rig up too.

I was thinking this weekend (today or tomorrow) or next weekend. (1st or 2nd) or both!

Doesn't really matter, but would like to go Wheeling with someone else incase I get stuck lol.

The place is 20 miles east of exit 71 off I-5

Let me know if anyone's interested. I'll fire up my BBQ and well have some burgers and beer :D

you still want someone to go with? i just have fwd right now but i can do quite a bit with it

you still want someone to go with? i just have fwd right now but i can do quite a bit with it

hehe, sure, but its a bit of a drive just for some old logging roads.. but.. if you hunt at all theres tons of deer here.. aswell as tons of hunters..

if you want to come though.. pm me and ill give you some contact info..