Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Puget Sound Service

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jozza

jozza

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • WA

Posted 26 January 2004 - 04:08 PM

We have a 2001 Forester.

Can anyone recco a good dealer service department in the Seattle/Bellevue area? Thinking of taking it to Chaplins. Looking to get the 30k done soon?

Also while we are on the Forester topic can anyone point me to some good sites on Forester mods and also recco a good all season tire?

Thanks in advance for the help

A

#2 Cougar

Cougar

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 6,342 posts
  • Anchorage

Posted 26 January 2004 - 08:47 PM

I purchased my first new car from Carter Subaru in 1983. Here is a link to them. Jamie Thomas ( Subiegal) is one of the regulars on this board and works there. She races also. She can get you parts at a discount if you need something.

http://www.cartersubaru.com/en_US/

As far as tires go I would shop at Costco and see if you could get some Michliens or Bridgestones. They have good prices and a great warranty.

#3 wrxsubaru

wrxsubaru

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,294 posts
  • Seattle Washington US

Posted 26 January 2004 - 11:50 PM

Yeah i have always had good experiances with Carter Subaru, for parts and service.

#4 BlueSoob

BlueSoob

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Denver

Posted 27 January 2004 - 09:43 AM

If you're lookin to get your 30k done for a bit of a lower price, I HIGHLY recommend Smart Service in Shoreline/Montlake Terrace. Its right off of I-5. Many of the board members take their cars there and I have taken mine there for 6 years (when there was only the owner there!) Danbob from this board works there too. I think that its still the case that if you get a major service done there (like 30k) that he will hook you up with a rental car. (Most dealerships will not do this unless you purchased your car from there)
But if you insist on dealerships... I've taken my car to most seattle/south/east side dealerships and out of em all.. I would go back to Chaplains.. They get the job done and even went the extra mile and put in a replacement clutch for me...when i had originally taken it in for a check engine light (some other misc thing)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users