Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oregon Sandlake trip Aug 10-14

We are going to the Oregon coast week of Aug 10-14 plans are to play on the sandlake dunes just below tillimook, fly kites on the beach , run out into the ocean and get cold, swim in the hotel swimming pool , go out to eat alot , and then end the trip visiting my sister near newberg

maybe even hit some local offroad trails , so dont have a shedule yet but got the whole week to play , will be taking the Duner Module towed behind the legacy of maybe the Dakota anyone interested and want to play would like to meet up chime in

I'll know as it gets closer. But I'm wanting to head out there and roll around the sand in the Soobs with ya one of those days. :)

I'm still waiting for parts to arrive so I can finish up my engine and swap 'em. (they say I should have my parts before the 5th, dang free shipping. hehe) The current leak would take me a case of oil to reach the coast.. :eek: And it's on it's last leg anyway.