Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Knock knock knockin on Billy C's door?

JWX- No idea how far I am from Lake Lanier. Im in Tifton.. which is 100 miles exactly south of Macon.

wjm- See Above :)

Monk... Hey dude sorry about that. I tend to have a bad habit of not checking my PM's... but that sounds good. I'll have to see exactly what days that fits into... but I dont see a huge problem with you stopping by :)

Fla B.R.A.T.- Sounds good to me.... what MY's you got?

Todd- Dont have much BRAT specific stuff... actually.... lots of other older stuff... (gen1 mostly... not much EA82).. but not any BRAT specific stuff that I know of right off hand.. probably not enough to warrant you flying out here :)

I'll see if I can dig up some of the old lists I have...

Billy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawn, Mick-

If Billy is willing, he could ship you all the parts soon, prior to the midwest meet ,and the rest of us could help with the sorting and cataloging. Could be done in a few hours. And if we are near a computer we can have it on a spreadsheet ready for posting...

Kurt

Billy,Can you ship my stuff to me?That way there's the lovely feeling of completion.

I can see where I need to either get down there or get a definite list of parts expected.Did you get the emails I sent that showed the items you offered that I commited to?I haven't heard back from you since you requested any old emails/orders.

Like I said,getting a bunch of folks together in GA,this I gotta see.It's not a poke at anyone.It's just that history has proven the east coast to have lots of Subaru owners but few who will take the time to get together.Traveling to GA makes it even harder.

Billy:

Remember, I have 3 gen 1s that are not BRATs! Also most part interchange very well in that era. (But you knew that)

What airport are you near. I'm 10 mins from DFW and 1hour44min from ATL. Easy day trip.

What gen one stuff do you have that Paul or others haven't got bids on!

LOL

(Paul..Fly down and meet me!)

Todd

Todd- Dont have much BRAT specific stuff... actually.... lots of other older stuff... (gen1 mostly... not much EA82).. but not any BRAT specific stuff that I know of right off hand.. probably not enough to warrant you flying out here

I'll see if I can dig up some of the old lists I have...

Billy

Todd,if you make it there I'll drive or fly down with my son.Don't know how I'll get away with it if I don't take at least one kid with me.

Ahh,parenthood! :-p

Ya know,my wife really wants to get away soon.Maybe we can do something in the next month or so.If you want to make it sooner I can probably use method "A" above.

Well Paul, let's see if Billy can get a list together of the Gen 1 stuff he has remaining. Time is precious! I would not want to head that way and find I could only buy was a set of 1600 valve cover gaskets!

LOL

Billy...didn't you have a list once made? Can I get the gen 1 version of it?

Todd

Corky,I'll gladly send the stripe kits I've gotten.

Please keep in mind that some of us have pending deals with Billy.I just re-sent him several of the emails I had going between us.It's nice that this could become a "family affair" but I feel in fairness that the people who comitted to certain items should get them first and the spills to be gathered therafter.It's not like this wasn't kicked around long enough.As I recall a few folks even got their merchandise already.Also at least one guy has completed his end of the deal and is waiting for his goods.

I don't put my heart and soul into Turbos,mods,lifts,etc,etc...I do vintage,that's my gig.This was one of the rare opportunities to get in on some NOS.

Done with my plea.

Just wanted to mention quickly...

If you are currently in a deal with me, or were in a deal with me, dont worry, your parts arent going to anyone else. The deals that were previously spoken still stand.. Im not going to cheat anyone out of anything.. that's a promise.

Billy