Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Despite that the Hill Holder and the Check Valve works on my Subie, I didn't purchased those, because the Proportioning valve is alright, and there's an ancient proverb that says: "Do Not Fix what is not Damaged"

Now I believe that I will Erase the Hill Holder, because the one on my "BumbleBeast" is leaky.

I disconnected the Cable coming from the Clutch fork to prevent it from leaking and my Lazy solution has worked pretty well, no more Leaks... and I really do Not need the Hill Holder to Drive.

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

• 7 months later...

Finally, After Many Many Tries to make that Horrid e-Brake System to Properly Work once again, including almost all New Parts; the Sticky e-Brake Pistons Problem persisted... :horse:

So, I was Really Tired to Deal with That, Also the Worn e-Brake System leads to twist the mini O-Rings on the Back of the Caliper, making Brake Fluid Leaks... :banghead:

So I Decided to Totally get Rid of that Faulty e-Brake System and Make my Wagon Safer. :)

It is Done:banana: 

I Successfully retrofitted an Awesome Rear e-Brake (Parking Brake) system fom another non-Subaru car, with Awesome Results, you can see the Writeup on the Subject, plenty of Guides & Photos, following the web link below:

~► http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/129779-the-definitive-rear-e-brake-retrofit-solution/

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo
  • Like 1