Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Smoky Point (Arlington) PAP update

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:48 AM

Visited yesterday. A good number of Legacy wagons. A '93, '95, '96 and '97 Outback there. Lots of older Legacies also. Found a 2WD turbo EA82 wagon with rear disks that someone might want. I saw at least two EA81 wagons. I didn't walk the yard like I usually do since I was focussed on pulling a fender off a '95 Impreza and removing rear disks from the '93 Legacy.

#2 Olnick

Olnick

Ol' Subaru Guy

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  • Honolulu HI

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

Hey, Ed, thanks for the report. Where is Smokey Point PAP located? I looked it up online and the aerial view showed a farmer's field near the Arlington airport!

#3 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,162 posts
  • WA

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

Hey, Ed, thanks for the report. Where is Smokey Point PAP located? I looked it up online and the aerial view showed a farmer's field near the Arlington airport!

The picture was taken before the yard went in.
Its fairly new, only about a year old.
Its between 59th and 67th, back from the road.
Theres a bare dirt patch just to the right of the blue buildings, thats where the PAP is now. You have to turn into where the warehouses are to get to it.

#4 Olnick

Olnick

Ol' Subaru Guy

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  • Honolulu HI

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:53 PM

Mahalo, Turbone. I see the bare patch. 'Course I don't know when I'll ever get up there!!! But maybe my son will someday.

#5 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:03 AM

Exit 206 of I-5; head east past the airport and left at the Lumber Yard sign. If you get to the railroad tracks you missed your left turn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users