Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Will these fit my loyale after drilling

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 backcountrycrui

backcountrycrui

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Carbonado Washington

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

I have a set of steel wheels from a 66 chevy half ton truck. They are six lug
15 inches tall and 6 inches wide. If I need to I might be able to post some pics.

#2 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,383 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

any standard six lug (toyota,chevy,nissan,isuzu)is what you are looking for.i do not know chevy, but i am thinking the 6 lug back then is a little different...probably not though.

the easiest way to tell is to either measure for 6x5.5 (center to center) ,or take a subaru hub and knockout two of the lugs then see if it fits.i did that to a hub and just took it with me everywhere i was likely to run into rims .

there are alot of questions answered up top of this(offroad) forum.FAQ......i had some charts a long time ago , but i do not think they got stickied.
cheers, brian

edit:there is no sticky.the search is ok,but i would just browse the posts.

http://www.subarubrat.com/
http://www.indysworl...M/subrepair.htm
these are a couple of places that you can get started with a bunch of basic info.but , specifically the subarubrat page leads to a link that is for six lugging your wheels, or hubs, i can't remember.look there.there is other info that your gonna want anyway.

Edited by monstaru, 10 August 2009 - 08:55 PM.
gawd!!!

#3 backcountrycrui

backcountrycrui

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Carbonado Washington

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

Wow thanks!! Here is a pick of the wheels, I dont have them at the house or I would measure them. Thanks alot
MikePosted Image

#4 backcountrycrui

backcountrycrui

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Carbonado Washington

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:58 PM

HOLY CRAP!! I didnt think the pick would be THAT large. SORRY:eek:

#5 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Bronze Subscribers
  • 2,569 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:16 PM

If it is from a 4 wheel drive chevy your ok, if it is 2wd your going to have a hell of a time, the center hub is smaller than the rear hub rib and you will have to grind the wheels or the rib on the drum. As for the front you will also have to grind the centering nubs on the front hub, its a lot of work but if its all you got to work with you can make it happen.

Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users