Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Farewell my friend

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mugs

Mugs

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Spokane & Hobart, Wa.

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

Farewell my friend. You served my family well. When the boys were wee tots they had so much playing race car in you. You were going to be chopped, shaved, air bagged, ej22 conversioned, custom paint and interior. But then the enthusiasium died. The kids grew up, and I switched interests and car careers. So there you sat in a coner, neglected, un-loved, and forgoton about.
But today, a new owner picked you up, and had the same love in his voice and on his face I once had for you for. And had for 20 years of your kind. "Your going straight to the shop" where another family is going to give you the love you once recieved from us.
But rest assured, the contrubution made today will be thus put into the "stomper" in fact you have provided the final funds for the "completion" of it. So thank you and may you serv your new owner well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This one is not mine but gives you a better idea of what it is/could have been

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,942 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:21 PM

I remember watching my Barracuda get trailered away when I sold it. Man that sucked. Pfft. It STILL sucks, who I am I kidding! :lol:

#3 subiemech85

subiemech85

SIX STAR SERVICE

• Members
  • 2,710 posts
  • down by the river

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:47 AM

o-hell :-\

#4 Mugs

Mugs

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Spokane & Hobart, Wa.

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:34 PM

Well at least the money I made will finsh my suby project. And in all honestly I was glad to see it and all my vw crap leave. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Done with GERMAN crap. :dead::banghead:zzz:horse:

#5 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,806 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:12 AM

... GERMAN crap. ...

Well... We have those VW Models here too, but they came here "Made in Brazil" and the Newer Squared Model I Believe that was "Made in Mexico" but I'm Not Sure...

Kind Regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users