Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

callin all legacy LSi owners

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stant093

stant093

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • vermont

Posted 28 January 2004 - 02:59 PM

curious what you have for a rig, and if youve done any mods or what not....

my specs/work done
91 legacy LSI 143kmi on chassis
95legacy L EJ22 motor w/84k mi
Auto-stock tranny (does your hesitate?)
KYB-GR-2 struts
vented rotors
interior from 93 legacy turbo (i trashed the leather)
15" turbo legacy rims (need to be refinished)
still have all orignal paperwrok when bough new...i think it was $17,000!
few dents but runs beautifully.....

yours?

#2 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 31 January 2004 - 09:50 PM

Well, it has the LSi options but is refered to as the LE Touring wagon.

1992 LE wagon. Bone stock'cept for the wheels.

Posted Image

#3 stant093

stant093

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • vermont

Posted 31 January 2004 - 09:58 PM

nice very nice! i guess i wont even show my car next to that one :eek:
mine has some rust (very minimal 2 tender spots) and a few dents but she does the job. im planning on taking it out to denver in a few...hoping itll make it with no problems :crosses fingers:

#4 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 01 February 2004 - 01:14 AM

Did you put leather in there Ken? That seems to be at the top of the list for every LSi I have ever seen.. A 5 speed leather Legacy turbowagon would be pretty close to being my dream soob

#5 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 01 February 2004 - 02:09 AM

It is in good shape with zero rust. There are a few dings from doors and what not.

No leather. Too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. And, I have enough projects thank you. It will remain an auto until it stops working. Then it may or may not become a manual. I have to admit that I like the ease of operation of the auto. It's nice to not shift all the time.

The wagon didn't come in the LSi trim. Only the sedan. It did have the leather option though. Original owner didn't select it.

#6 Hondasucks

Hondasucks

Subaru Technician

• Members
  • 4,760 posts
  • Vancouver, WA

Posted 01 February 2004 - 03:58 AM

I've seen an LSi wagon before, saw it with my own two eyes in Corvallis. Leather interior, CD player, cruise, sunroof, power windows/locks/mirrors, automatic, AWD, ABS.. oh yeah it was nice, some old lady was driving it.. I was in my 91 LS, I was like trade me... lol

#7 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 01 February 2004 - 06:24 AM

Sorry, should have been more specific. The '92 wagon didn't come in a LSi. :rolleyes:

#8 Mike W

Mike W

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 01 February 2004 - 11:36 AM

I have a dark green '93 LSi wagon that I bought about a year ago. Bone stock except for the 14" Modern wheels, Hella dual fog & driving lights mounted in the bumper and a skid plate borrowed from a EA81 car. The AT shifts great and works surprisingly well in slimy conditions. No real need for LSD, maybe if I spent more time on ice or offroad but it does pretty with the open.

The air suspension was replaced a few years ago by the previous owner (at huge expense.) Yes it makes the ride a bit mushy but it'd suck to lose the extra inch and half of clearance it gives. I'd definitely rip off the front bumper without the air lift. The Mill Creek mud hole is accross the street from where I work and I love sneaking in there for a few grins on my lunch break. Couple weeks ago I pulled out a guy in a Toyota truck. He was on his lunch break too and needed to get back to work. He appreciated the yank, but man he hated getting resqued by a Subaru grocery getter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users