Ultimate Subaru Message Board

callin all legacy LSi owners

curious what you have for a rig, and if youve done any mods or what not....

my specs/work done

91 legacy LSI 143kmi on chassis

95legacy L EJ22 motor w/84k mi

Auto-stock tranny (does your hesitate?)

KYB-GR-2 struts

vented rotors

interior from 93 legacy turbo (i trashed the leather)

15" turbo legacy rims (need to be refinished)

still have all orignal paperwrok when bough new...i think it was $17,000!

few dents but runs beautifully.....

yours?

nice very nice! i guess i wont even show my car next to that one :eek:

mine has some rust (very minimal 2 tender spots) and a few dents but she does the job. im planning on taking it out to denver in a few...hoping itll make it with no problems :crosses fingers:

It is in good shape with zero rust. There are a few dings from doors and what not.

No leather. Too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. And, I have enough projects thank you. It will remain an auto until it stops working. Then it may or may not become a manual. I have to admit that I like the ease of operation of the auto. It's nice to not shift all the time.

The wagon didn't come in the LSi trim. Only the sedan. It did have the leather option though. Original owner didn't select it.

I have a dark green '93 LSi wagon that I bought about a year ago. Bone stock except for the 14" Modern wheels, Hella dual fog & driving lights mounted in the bumper and a skid plate borrowed from a EA81 car. The AT shifts great and works surprisingly well in slimy conditions. No real need for LSD, maybe if I spent more time on ice or offroad but it does pretty with the open.

The air suspension was replaced a few years ago by the previous owner (at huge expense.) Yes it makes the ride a bit mushy but it'd suck to lose the extra inch and half of clearance it gives. I'd definitely rip off the front bumper without the air lift. The Mill Creek mud hole is accross the street from where I work and I love sneaking in there for a few grins on my lunch break. Couple weeks ago I pulled out a guy in a Toyota truck. He was on his lunch break too and needed to get back to work. He appreciated the yank, but man he hated getting resqued by a Subaru grocery getter.