Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Evans Creek Meet

ezapar

As of about 2:00 pm, it was going great. I left early to go home, but just about everybody else was staying I think.

10 or so lifted Subarus all together. My camera got forgotten this time, but plenty of other folks had theirs. I took a bunch with my buddy's camera, but will have to wait for a disc of them.

I only took my Toyota, the coupe stayed home. Woody's sedan went toe to toe on 520 and matched me by making the whole trail. That's some gnarly stuff too.

Corky even made an appearance. :banana:

Cool bunch of people, not a bad apple in the bunch. :)

Quote of the day? "It was a straight road. . . In his defence." :lol: The pics will tell that story.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got home a hour ago

had a great time

heres me at the top of 311? backside

picture.php?albumid=172&pictureid=1558

that must have been the hardest trail I even attepted full of rocks of all sizes,

was a good trip no break downs for me this time , car still is a water eater , thanks Zap and Jeff for the good times , my whole family enjoyed themselfs

Wow that was fun..........Scott Sorry I didn't get to wheel with you, but that one time. Other than a few little break downs here and there the trip went well. It was cool to see some folks I've know for a long time and meet quite a few new ones too. I got quite a few Pics and Vids, the Vids will talk alittle longer to post up to youtube but I'll just let them all load over night or some thing................ Here are Some pics I got......

IMG_2621.jpg?t=1251043186

IMG_2637.jpg?t=1251043503

IMG_2640.jpg?t=1251043544

IMG_2641.jpg?t=1251043567

IMG_2642.jpg?t=1251043589

IMG_2643.jpg?t=1251043623

"Quote of the day? "It was a straight road. . . In his defence." :lol: The pics will tell that story."

IMG_2648.jpg?t=1251043658

IMG_2672.jpg?t=1251043700

IMG_2678.jpg?t=1251043724

Edited by one eye

ok well needless to say i had a AWESOME time. i want to thank everyone for being so kind and helpful. jeff, ill make sure i bring some Heinez catsup next time if you approve.

pictures are still uploading so here are the video's i got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSIS3-WI1s

^rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5OfiPRuIY

^jesse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxrIJ8WJpBA

^jeff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N-CdRTU1wE

^brian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHj1I7s-PZQ

^me

Edited by Qman

Looks like a great time!!! I wish I had places to go and people to go with like that!!!! Scooby, do your tires rub at all? It looked like it hit your fender in that one pic. Great lookin cars too, everybody!!! So what happened with the car that fell off the road?:grin:

you still sleeepin old man?

i can't believe it. i am the last one to get home and the first one to post pics.

i got home at 5ish.

had an awesome time.would like to thank all of the folks for puttin up with me.:grin:

think that i had a damn good time.was great to see ya'll.....hope everyone enjoyed it.

got some good help , from some damn good folks.except for jeff.that guys a wongleflute.:lol::banana:thats right, that just happened.ahhhroflmao

anyways,what we had there was a fairly successful outing.there was some carnage.

it was damn fun.everyone that i ran into was pretty awesome.well, mostly anyway.had to school some youngsters.thats alright.they'll learn.hopefully.

was good to see the old friends , awesome to hang out with the new friends,and excited to see what next year holds.:)

cheers ya bastages..............:drunk:

oh yeah,3 axles , ten minutes.........oh, and 44

heres some teasers.

IMG_3406.jpg?t=1251077464

more pics here

Edited by monstaru

I am so hungry for some good, fun wheelin, the only wheelin I got in this weekend was haulin rump roast to get to the tractor and make firebreaks, and I destroyed my power steering and ripped a front strut to pieces in the process, then today I destoryed 2 brand new tires and a wheel on my red Brat in the same place going back to get some stuff that got left... If anyone is plannin on wheelin at WCSS I will be there, unless we get more fires...

Awesome pics! I see lifts from 2-8 inches in there and they all look sa-Weet!

-Bill