Ultimate Subaru Message Board

15" ATV 4X137 Load Rate 1000 lb Wheel

NEW 15-INCH OPTION ADDED TO SS212 LINE

ITPSS212Plat15_s.jpg ITP breaks new ground with its first 15-inch wheel. The latest addition to the popular and proven SS212 line not only represents the biggest ITP wheel yet, it also comes in a unique finish: a rich platinum! This heavy-duty 15-inch SS Alloy wheel is load-rated at 1000 pounds and carries a lifetime structural warranty: if you bend or break it, we will replace it! Buy with confidence! Built using ITP’s exclusive Advancecast process to exacting QS 9000 quality specifications. Sizing is 15x7, and it comes with a custom SS wheel cap.

I've been seeing atv tires and thinking they were close...

what do they fit? polaris?

I don't remember exactly. I think two or three mfgs use that bolt pattern. Tires, the new ones are DOT legal too.

BTW, I've looked at Summit ATV 14" wheels in that bolt pattern. They have a 1124 lb. load rating. The center hole is about 10 mm too small, the way it looks. About 80.00 ea.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/Part-Type/Wheels/Rim-Diameter-in/14-in/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern/4-x-137mm/?keyword=atv wheel

Take a look at those.

My Subaru weighs 2400 lbs soaking wet right now.

Doug

Edited by Quidam
Add text.

^load rating 656 beadlock not functional, but they include it anyway :lol:

I can see polaris dealerships missing a bunch of wheels/tires soon on their lots :)

Edited by bheinen74

But they are putting these wheels on 7,500 dollar + Polaris ATVS.

We want to put them on 600 dollar subarus. The wheels cost way too much for our vehicles....

80 bucks a pop? not really that bad.

(now if you want atv tires.)

"^load rating 656 beadlock not functional, but they include it anyway :lol:"

The Summit wheels I'm looking at are rated to 1124 lb.

All these are 1124 lb. rated. : http://www.summitracing.com/search/Part-Type/Wheels/Rim-Diameter-in/14-in/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern/4-x-137mm/Load-Rating-lbs/1-124-lbs/?keyword=atv wheel

Doug

Edited by Quidam
Add link.

will a 12 inch wheel clear the brakes??? just curious.

I don't think a 12 incher would. All I've been looking at are 14 and 15" wheels. More are in the pipeling, as I understand it.

Then someone will do 16s:)

The Summit wheels have a reputation for being tough on bikes around here. The Douglas brand, well, considered junk beside them.

Doug

NEW 15-INCH ULTRACROSS IS THE HOT UTV SETUP FOR 2009

UltraCross_s.jpg ITP is excited to announce its first 15-inch tire offering with the all-new UltraCross, designed specifically for UTVs used primarily on hard surfaces, smooth terrain and at higher speeds.

The low profile, lightweight design features a tightly spaced, overlapping tread pattern that lowers rolling resistance and enhances ride comfort. This tread pattern has been computer-designed to also reduce rolling noise levels. The UltraCross utilizes a 6-ply radial construction and a new, more durable rubber compound to deliver longer wear and enhanced cut resistance. A super deep Rim Guard feature offers the best wheel lip protection in the business. Now available in a 26x10R-15 size.

any one have any info on decent 4x100 atv wheels?

You can get Honda wheels with the 4x100 bolt pattern.

And lots of ATV wheels are 4x100...

Just do a search for them on yahoo, or google, or even bing.

And I would gladly sacrifice as many drill bits as necessary to make those fit.

Esp the black ones :)

Twitch

You can get Honda wheels with the 4x100 bolt pattern.

And lots of ATV wheels are 4x100...

Just do a search for them on yahoo, or google, or even bing.

And I would gladly sacrifice as many drill bits as necessary to make those fit.

Esp the black ones :)

Twitch

4x100 is not for Brats, ea81 seris or ea82 series cars.

4X100 is for Hondas, not Subarus...

If you are already drilling, you might as well use actual Automobile wheels that are cheap and easy to get.

6 Lug late 80's and early 90's Toyota wheels FTW

We dont have 6 lug yota wheels around here....none. I really have yet to find a junkyard with a Toyota in it, nobody junks them around here, there were so few Toyotas sold in Iowa in that era, and the ones that were are still running strong.