Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time for Show and Tell

That is just like a benz! What a ride! I think I'm feeling a little GREEN!:slobber:

JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!

JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!JEALOUS!!!

But not maliciously.....JEALOUS!!!

Edited by Yo'J
JEALOUS!!!

Went to the U-Pull-it and those wheels are a different pattern than what you have on your EA-81 convertible. Sorry, I thought I could get you that 5th wheel you needed. I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks for looking Chris. If anyone has even one of these wheels, I would be grateful if you would sell it to me :-p

I do have some better pics (from the Show), but I'm to tired to DL them right now.

I thought I was going to relax and all when I got home, but instead Russ and I went and pulled the engine/dash harness out of a EA81.

And yes, one of the reasons I bought it was because it was black :rolleyes:

But its so nice, I might have got it no matter what color it was.

Oh, it also won Peoples Choice at WCSS11 :banana:

How does it drive, i would think the convertable setup would make it way heavier then a normal coupe.

EJ AWD all the way baby.

It handles ok, altho it is heavier and therefor even slower than the typical EA81. It got about 27mpg on the trip and ran perfect.

I actually didn't know the convertible existed until about a year ago when I saw an all original yellow one for sale on CL locally. I was sooo tempted to buy it, super low original miles, but the budget just didn't allow. Very cool find. :banana:

Well you can always return it back to stock latter. Dont you want to be the guy with the ej33 Awd coupe. Pull up to some ricer. Hit the high note, bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. psh gone.

Thats just me though, either way killer car. You really are the man in black.

I have other cars for that.

This is a boulavard cruiser/pimp mobile, etc ;)

I actually didn't know the convertible existed until about a year ago when I saw an all original yellow one for sale on CL locally. I was sooo tempted to buy it, super low original miles, but the budget just didn't allow. Very cool find. :banana:

I saw that ad also, but I think it was gold in color.

Took a pic when I got home yesterday.

Plaque is on the windshield.

Winner.jpg

Award.jpg

Edited by Turbone

I found a pic of the ad.

GoldConvert.jpg