Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NEW service manual/how to/owners manual, etc. site...

Hey, I am a member on unysoc.org and nasioc.com. I was searching around for other WRX forums and came across this one. I just registered on this site and thought I would copy my post that I put on unysoc... Hopefully this will be helpful to some of you.

I thought I would post a link to the site I have been working on. It is still in it's early stages as far as content is concerned. But, I thought that it could be very beneficial to some members, even in it's infancy. With help from both forum members and google , I have been able to collect and host just about all of the factory service manuals and all of the US owner's manuals. I am in the process of putting up some more How-To's and some other misc. content and links to other useful sites. This is NOT a forum and not meant to compete with any other sites like that, it is only meant to be a supplement. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see on it, feel free to post a reply or send a PM. This is in no way an attempt to use other's information as my own, and I did my best to convey that message on the site. I am simply trying to gather useful resources that are tried and true from various forums and post them in one location without any broken picture links.

So, without further delay:

http://www.wrxinfo.com

Thanks,

Joe :)