Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

the "Help me sue the woman who Totalled my XT6" sale...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,996 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:27 AM

To keep this short.....My XT6 was in a major accident. just got a letter from the insurance company saying that they found a loophole, and won't be covering it (the woman who was driving didn't own the car or insurance policy....). So my only choice is to sue her. But it needs to happen next week, and costs money.

SO. If the payment is in my possession (check in my hands or $$$ in my paypal acct) by Monday, September 7th, at the latest, I will accept $150 for an EJ22 swap harness.

That's right, $100 off my regular price!!!!

If you're not quite ready to send a donor harness, I will reserve your spot at the top of the list (well...right after the other 2 I'm working on, which will hopefully be out of here by next week sometime anyway), get it done as quickly as I can once I do receive it, and will not charge you a penny more!

Help me save my XT6!

I'm only looking for two people to do this, so contact me ASAP.

#2 Txakura

Txakura

Not the Stig

• Members
  • 1,007 posts
  • Colfax, WA

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:46 PM

PM coming

#3 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,912 posts
  • WV

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:25 AM

Chux, your best bet is a lawyer but I guess it's too late?

What do you need to convert a body side harness or engine harness?
I'm contemplating....

#4 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,996 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

just the bulkhead harness. behind the dash/HVAC ducting, in the driver's side fender etc.

Don't need the engine harness itself (under the intake mani).

I've got before/after pics of one on my website:
http://numbchuxconve...om/services.htm

#5 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,912 posts
  • WV

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

I'm up in the air on this, but have considered it earlier this year.

How long would it take me to remove the harness on a parts car? If you need another hit on this I might jump in to help out.

#6 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,996 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:46 PM

depends if you want the dash and stuff behind it to be usable. but yea, you're looking at about 3-5 hours. it's a project.

#7 Txakura

Txakura

Not the Stig

• Members
  • 1,007 posts
  • Colfax, WA

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:57 AM

I'm up in the air on this, but have considered it earlier this year.

How long would it take me to remove the harness on a parts car? If you need another hit on this I might jump in to help out.

Well, Chux let me sort of 'pre-pay' for a harness. I look at it this way; eventually I will do a swap, Chux will make me a professional looking bundle and it is one less thing for me to screw around with when the time comes...

I also wanted to help his cause, i.e. this accident is ridiculous and he's getting jerked around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users