Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Where is JesZek?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 markjw

markjw

Elite Master of the Search Function

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • Lacey,Wash.

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

Seems he hasn't been on the board in over a month.

Hope everything is Ok.

#2 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

Safariwagon: The Legend

• Members
  • 6,716 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

Yea, I sent him a PM and no reply yet...? Maybe their having storms/power outages in Honduras?

Hope everythings ok with my bud too..

-Tom :)

#3 Olnick

Olnick

Ol' Subaru Guy

• Members
  • 2,581 posts
  • Honolulu HI

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:43 AM

Yeah, hope everything is okay with him. I seem to recall that he was having trouble with his computer when he last posted. Would sure be a relief to hear from him though.

#4 gearheadeh1

gearheadeh1

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • calgary alberta canada

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:44 AM

Yeah, hope everything is okay with him. I seem to recall that he was having trouble with his computer when he last posted. Would sure be a relief to hear from him though.

yes, he is down due to no computer, hope he comes back soon!

#5 markjw

markjw

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • Lacey,Wash.

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:05 AM

yes, he is down due to no computer, hope he comes back soon!

Glad to hear it's just computer problems. Thanks for the info.

#6 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

• Members
  • 6,716 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:10 AM

+1!! I forgot he was having comp issues..

-Tom

#7 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:31 AM

Hi Dear Friends!!! :)

Thank you Soo Much for Thinkin' about Me!

I Have been away Offline for more than a Month... Reasons: Yes the Computer thing is one, maybe the First one, Since mine Crashed (as I Explained Here) I Borrowed my Neighbours' one, untill it got infected by a Virus named something like "W32.SillyFDC" he believed it was my Fault... so I Fixed it and gave back it to him again...

...and No Computer untill Today: I made one Computer to Work from various Old PC Parts, it is an Obsolete AMD Semptron 2800+ @ 1.6 Ghz with 512 Mb Ram based System, but enought to gain internet access again for a While... I Hope I will Made a Newer PC soon.

Another Reason is the Huge Political Crisis we are Facing now in my Li'l Country
(as I Briefly related Here) there have been Hard Times here since then for everyone... even if I am an absolutely Non-Political Person...

My Cellphone has great internet access, but I Don't know the reason why I couldn't reach to this Awesome Site with it... something related to the Flash Plug in... but it let me reach to my "My Brute" Free Online game Website
( http://loyale-2.7-turbo.mybrute.com ), which is Flash Based... mine is a very Weird Cellphone (No Brand, Chinese "Do it All" that can be seen Here)

There are some other minor Things but I am Glad to be Here Back again  :banana:

Due to that Brake Problems and the other problems that my "BumbleBeast" gave me some months ago, (which I Explained Here) my Wife is Seekin' to obtain another Car to have a Spare in case my Subie Fails... 'cos now we have a Baby Child, plus other Reasons...

I was Searchin' for another Subie and Found a Great Dual Range 4WD Legacy with factory Carb & Disty
(LADM Specs, which can be seen here) but it was too Expensive for that Year Model, also it had several minor Hits, power windows problems, etc...

Well... Thank you for Thinkin' about me, I Really Appreciate your Kind Words.

Kind Regards & Blessings.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo, 13 July 2014 - 10:20 PM.
To add a Link

#8 TomRhere

TomRhere

Certified BRAT nut!!!

• Members
  • 3,977 posts
  • Hillsdale, Mi. USA

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:38 AM

Glad to see that you made it back here.

Good luck on the car search.....

#9 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:26 AM

Thank you, You are Soo Kind! :)

My Wife is Seekin` to buy a Newer Car (year 2001+) Very Cheap; How you could do That? well: Buying a Car that was involved in a Minor Crash in USA (Fully Repairable) Thru the Certified USA insurance Companies Websites.

in example, see: http://www.copart.com/c2/home.html

That is the Only Way to Obtain a Cheap Car here, Otherwise our Local Market Prices are very Expensive.

The Problem is not to Bring the Car Here... we are Somehow very Near to the USA and those cars comes inside Containers on Cargo Vessels.

The Problem is not the Crash, `cos here is Cheap to Repair Cars and there are Parts Available.

The Only Problem is that my Wife is Lookin` for a Cheaper Newer Car and Subarus are Not Listed for Cheap ... Posted Image ... But Whatever she will Drive, I`ll Continue Drivin` my Subies for Sure! :burnout:

#10 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:40 AM

My Wife is Seekin` to buy a Newer Car (year 2001+) Very Cheap; How you could do That? well: Buying a Car that was involved in a Minor Crash in USA (Fully Repairable) Thru the Certified USA insurance Companies Websites.

That is the Only Way to Obtain a Cheap Car here, Otherwise our Local Market Prices are very Expensive.

I think I'm gonna use that link... :brow:

The Only Problem is that my Wife is Lookin` for a Cheaper Newer Car and Subarus are Not Listed for Cheap ... Posted Image ... But Whatever she will Drive, I`ll Continue Drivin` my Subies for Sure! :burnout:

Good for you!
I can find cheap cars galore, but they can't match my Subes.
And not too many of these :burnout: now :-p

Twitch

#11 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

• Members
  • 6,716 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

YAY, glad to see you got an outdated PC to gain access to online, Sorry to hear about how bad the political(s) are becoming there... Hope things will look up ASAP! I am not a Political person either, I just beleive some changes could be made better and the person in office as of now is going ot really mess up America. But to each their own..

Hope the car hunt works out!

Regaurds,
-Tom :)

#12 ferox

ferox

King of the Echo People

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:36 PM

This thread read my mind. I know I don't know you JesZek, but just the other day it popped into my mind that you hadn't posted for a while, then I thought...oh no! the last thing he posted about was brake troubles! And Honduras just had a coup! So I am glad to hear that it was just a universal affliction...computer trouble. Good luck with the car (sube) search.

#13 markjw

markjw

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • Lacey,Wash.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Welcome Back,JesZek!

#14 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:11 AM

Thank you, You are Soo Kind!!! ... I Really Appreciate your Words.

...oh no! the last thing he posted about was brake troubles! And Honduras just had a coup! ...

Yes... Pretty Scary, Isn`t it?

I am Still Drivin` my Subie with Brake Problems... the "Sponge" Feelin` Still remain on the Pedal and e-brake Wires are Unhooked; so it is Time to Relive the Thread about to obtain new Brakes for my Subie...

I am Waitin` for my Wife`s Car in order to Stop my "Everyday Warrior" Subie while I can Fix it, So I will Stop it just for the Needed Time, I Hope.

Kind Regards & Blessings.
JesZeK

#15 superu

superu

It's All We'll Drive

• Members
  • 800 posts
  • Moab

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:15 AM

The Problem is not to Bring the Car Here... we are Somehow very Near to the USA and those cars comes inside Containers on Cargo Vessels.

The Problem is not the Crash, `cos here is Cheap to Repair Cars and there are Parts Available.

Hey JesZek!
Good to read from you again!
Do you remember my brother in law Erik, from our visit to Honduras? Wel he buys cars here and sends them there to sell there. I wil put him in touch with you because I am sure he can help you out in finding a good car not too expensive.
He sent his mother a 2001 legacy sedan auto. (not many autos in honduras, in fact he suby dealer was very excited to see it).

#16 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:15 PM

Hi Mark! ... is Good to Read from you Again too!!!

I Like your Idea about your Brother in Law Help, he is So Kind Too; but my Wife Already posted Auction at the Copart Website... this is her Second Auction because she loose the First attempt to buy there one Car she Liked, Now we will Wait to see if she Wins in the New Auction...

Thank you, You´re So Kind!

Best Regards.

#17 superu

superu

It's All We'll Drive

• Members
  • 800 posts
  • Moab

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:06 AM

Hey jesZek, How have things turned out over these past weeks for your wife and her reliable, affordable car search?
My wife is now in her 3rd trimester and looking pretty pregnant! We are very excited!!
Erik and his wife are coming from Indiana to visit us all next week, so we're excited to have a visit from family, and get to show them some of the beautiful country around Moab.

Congrats on Honduras making it to the 2010 world cup!!!

Viva la footbol!

Hi Mark! ... is Good to Read from you Again too!!!

I Like your Idea about your Brother in Law Help, he is So Kind Too; but my Wife Already posted Auction at the Copart Website... this is her Second Auction because she loose the First attempt to buy there one Car she Liked, Now we will Wait to see if she Wins in the New Auction...

Thank you, You´re So Kind!

Best Regards.

#18 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:25 AM

I have been Off-Line (No internet Access) For a While... my PC Keeps givin` me Headaches, but seems like it is Runnin` fine Now.

Congrats on Honduras making it to the 2010 world cup!!!

Viva la footbol!

Thank You! ... :) ... You're So Kind.

Well... Let me Tell you that my Wife Won one Auction at Copart, so She Purchased a 2001 car with minor crash very very Cheap, thru internet, it is Coming in a Cargo vessel Soon...
(So I Will Have more "Fixing & Painting" Weekends Job Guaranteed for a While)

Kind Regards.

#19 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:58 AM

if Someone want to Help me with the Non-Subie car that my Wife Obtained... see this Thread:

http://www.ultimates...ad.php?t=105337

Kind Regards.

#20 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:52 AM

Again:

... I Have been away Offline for a while...

Reasons: Yes the Computer thing is one, maybe the First one, Since mine Crashed (as I Explained Here) I Borrowed my Neighbours` one, untill it got infected by a Virus named something like "W32.SillyFDC" he believed it was my Fault... so I Fixed it and gave back it to him again...

Well, I Fixed my Computer with New Prosessor, increased RAM and a Huge 512MB AGP Video Card with HDMI out, TV Tuner, etc... Then a Problem came across and... I Had to Sell my Computer... :-\ ... I Needed the Money Fast, so there was no Option...

I Will Made a New PC Clone as Soon as I Can.

Kind Regards.

#21 markjw

markjw

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • Lacey,Wash.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:38 PM

Hi JesZek!

Good to know your still breathin':)...I think I read on here you had computer problems. Hopefully you can get another PC up and running soon.

How's the "Warrior Wagon" doin?

#22 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

Thank you for Asking! :)

Well... After facin´some problems, now I Hope that Soon I Will Repair my Warrior Subie (See This Thread to know Why) and I am Planning to do a Complete Restoration & Repaint Job...

Kind Regards.

#23 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,662 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

... Hopefully you can get another PC up and running soon...

Finally, I Did it!

I Built a PC that's Runnin' a Core2 Quad Processor, a nVidia Tesla Grafics Card (intended for Serious Gaming) and other ammenities... So I will be here more Often. :)

Kind Regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users