Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

Yep, thats is! Looks awesome :)

Haha, yea I've seen it with the wheels inside out too - I beleive your girlfriend was standing next to it once.

Looks kinda funny :)

I like how you turned the headlights amber. Somehow coated them from the inside? Looks cool though!

Yellow Tint film or what ever it's called... on the outside of the headlight

Yes she was standing next to it licking the tire.... this one?

http://a783.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_03bc9d2dd501c10272f9899c4d4430ee.jpg

don't wanna flood the tread with my pix HHAHA

Yellow Tint film or what ever it's called... on the outside of the headlight

Yes she was standing next to it licking the tire.... this one?

http://a783.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_03bc9d2dd501c10272f9899c4d4430ee.jpg

don't wanna flood the tread with my pix HHAHA

Looks really good, can't even tell its a film (Nice job)

Yea thats it, funny the things I remember :-p

-Tom

Now now, I was not gonna use "BJ" but I figure we weren't gonna go their Lol.

well.. fortunately for you.. my maturity level is way low. :grin:

thanks for the tip on the bj's, i dont need to do any bjs now but im sure sometime in the future.

:eek:

well.. fortunately for you.. my maturity level is way low. :grin:

thanks for the tip on the bj's, i dont need to do any bjs now but im sure sometime in the future.

:eek:

I could use a bj right now... you wanna share some of those tips with my fiance?:banana::banana::banana:

Yep, I welded up another hoop like the one on my Brat for Robbie's rig, its almost done now, headlight guards are next :banana:

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

He's been wanting a lift now for a while, but i have to catch up on a few other kits first.

Here's what I made last night

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

The clutches in the LSD I had were not strong enough to be as effective as I would have liked at Walker (which is part of why I blew a couple stubs) so I sold the LSD and welded me up another diff

IMG_0043.jpg

Got it installed today when the Canadians came to pick up the Datsun I had for sale :banana:

IMG_0046.jpg

-Bill

Preparing for an autocross Sunday I am taking on a 2.5 rs and two 500+awhp DSM 3000(ton)gt's so I'm making sure everything is tip top.

I tightened all the hose clamps under my hood and diagnosed my low speed off boost stumble. turns out the inlet pipe had come off the turbo and was just sitting on it :eek: I also turned up the boost to 11.5 psi if I pull in 4th or 5th from low speed it'll hit fuel cut but if I rev it in a lower gear no fuel cut.

It's supposed to rain Sunday so 500hp hopefully will be a detriment :grin: