A day (or 2) late and a dollar short, but I managed to finally mount up my XT mirrors on the 3 door DL. Hit em with some Krylon white paint/primer from wal mart for $4, didn't turn out too bad. Bit of orange peel to fix, only because I was a cheap lazy arse and didn't sand/scotchbrite them between coats.
Still need to wire them up for power, and I'm going to have to pull them off and ream out one of the mounting holes on the inside of the door frame (bottom hole had to be reamed out/slotted on the outside about 1/4") and put a bolt in, but I dropped the bolts into the inside of the door panel lol.
I must say though, they look phenomenal, really moderns up the car a bit more and flows with the body lines better than those ugly black blocky things they call mirrors from the factory.
Also put some new NGK v power's in, and she runs much better. Old ones were still ok, but way over gapped at 0.48" and the insulator was glazed yellow on bank 3 and 4 (probably explains why the car has been running like spoob, and may have also fixed my cold idle issue once and for all). While I had them out, I ran a compression test. Cyl 1 and 2 gauged in at ~120, and Cyl 3 and 4 came in around 130 psi. All cylinders held pressure though
Took her for a highway run yesterday and brought her back today. 335 miles on just under a full tank of fuel at an average of 75 mph for 275 miles. If it weren't for the vibration that starts at 60 mph and gets worse, finally vibrating my eyeballs at 80 mph I'd have pushed her a bit harder lol.
Next on the list is to replace the O2 sensor, get new tires and an alignment, and throw the new tail light lenses on once they show up