Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

my driver rear wheel bearing went all poo on me. so i pulled the rear hub. GRRRRRR and am workn on an exhaust to run down the drivers side. oh and i picked up a weber that was gonna be scrapped but i savededs it : >

Heh, so I'm not the only one...

Congrats on the Weber, hope it works out for ya!

Twitch

Finally got everything back together (i hate replacing clutches) even added on a new oil seal for the tranny and replaced the O2 sensor, also I'm waiting on an exhaust bolt (the ones with the springs) to come in and also waiting for my neighbor to come back from Moab to weld the little donut seal thing onto the exhaust pipe to seal it as it currently sounds like a tractor and scares old ladies :grin:

I upgraded from the stock radio. And put a Sony stereo in mine it sounds pretty good I can actually hear it when i'm driving now. Also did the basics, new brakes, oil and new CV's. Oh and I replaced a worn out U-joint now my whole car dose not shake while driving down the road now. :)

;)well i got the bearing changed tuesday. yay... well i noticed the tire settles funny. like the top is toed towards the car. camber i think. i always get camber and caster confused. hah :lol: so the side exhaust mounted up good and solid. but since its on the drivers side the engine torques up on that side which in turn rotates the exhaust up and broke one of my flange bolts lmao :burnout: so i literally need muffler bearings or somthin haha. maybe one of those burly flexible metal tubes would work too.

Went to prospect my new creek crossing/bridge with the wife in the GL, under nearly a full moon...even tho I backed it down that incline just the other day, figures with the wife along, and darkness fell, *************** wouldn't back out of it :confused:

took a hike to the house and got the Toy to winch it out....:mad:

Went to prospect my new creek crossing/bridge with the wife in the GL, under nearly a full moon...even tho I backed it down that incline just the other day, figures with the wife along, and darkness fell, *************** wouldn't back out of it :confused:

took a hike to the house and got the Toy to winch it out....:mad:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Murphy's Law. :(