Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

Knocked myself out preparing to install my lift.

Did it happen to knock any sense into you? :lol:

I put new front brakes and a wheel bearing on my Brat.

Calipers were almost seized up :-\

Was going to post this up later when it was running, but I cant hold back.

EJswap2.jpg

Slow down son, read my first post.

Its in, just not running yet. I need to hook up some wires inside then see if it starts/runs. Then I can button it all back together.

My interior looks like this atm.

RX008.jpg

:lol: What, you haven't driven it yet, C'MON! :lol: Nice work man, it's good to see a proper motor in that car, I can already tell this thing is going to be FAST! :grin: Keep up the good work, looks sick!

thats a load o wires. oh so i got the ide exhaust done and mounted. well i went wheeling and didnt take in how much the engine torques. so the exhaust bottom out on the frame rail and ripped an exhaust stud out of the drivers side head. grrrr :banghead: :banghead:

Edited by Turbone

Whoa, this thread dropped to the second page :-\

I replaced a taillight assy I got courtesy of Uberoo on my GL. Was sceered to drive it with that one busted out all over the place cuz these La Center Cops is pretty bored.

It has a bit more "air gap" than it did before but bolted right in and even the bulbs were all good.

Flahssssss.gif

You buy the RT plane ticket, no problem.

But you elders are supposed to be kind to us youngens, or something like that right?

How about, you pay for the Round Trip - and I take the RX home with me.. I'll shake your hand as I pull away. Deal? :lol:

Anyway, enough nonsense from me now.

i am so glad i rev match on a daily basis hah. my clutch cable broke yesterday. luckily i only had to stop 3 times. id end up taking off from a stop light with the engine off in gear and starting it to go. worked fine. the dowel or whatever youd call it on the clutch pedal end of the cable broke off. so i took one of those 10guage wire crimps and saudered it to the cable with a washer behind it. now i just gotta adjust the cable to the right spot.