Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

Well, I modified the fuel capacity on my 87 wagon, LOWERING the amount of fuel the tank can hold by approximately one-quarter of a gallon.

This custom mod was performed by backing the Subie up against a log lying parallel to the car, while on an offroad adventure. :lol:

sweet. better than me hitting an spare alternator fell off truck ahead of me at 60mph and cutting hole in my floor board, denting plastic fuel tank and smashing muffler.....on my crx si previous long time ago

keeping on topic i cleaned terminals on the 2001 interstate battery, charge it with charger and put back into my brat, drove to the local pub, and had a few and came back home......

where did you get those headlights?? and im diggin the matte black!!!!

I got them on ebay I'll find you some with a link

I had to modify them to get that effect... I'm still looking for the right solution

which may wind up being projectors for an s-10

these don't put out quite

enough light.

Rallied mine today. Got up to the top of a really rutted, steep-in-some-areas logging road, then hauled balls to the bottom again.

Got out to check for damage and saw my brake pads smoking... hmmm... probably not a good thing, but everything is back to normal now.

Joy Ride my EA81T.

The last piece of the puzzle came in the mail yesterday; so, after work today I finished the replacement turbo install in my 84 Hardtop GL Turbo.

Previously, I've driven this car a cumulative one mile or so since I purchased this car a couple of months ago and this was the first time it has made boost properly. I can't be more stoked about it!!

Joy Ride my EA81T.

The last piece of the puzzle came in the mail yesterday; so, after work today I finished the replacement turbo install in my 84 Hardtop GL Turbo.

Previously, I've driven this car a cumulative one mile or so since I purchased this car a couple of months ago and this was the first time it has made boost properly. I can't be more stoked about it!!

Pics?