Ultimate Subaru Message Board

browns camp monday any takers

michael appel

gotta get you lifted

yes I'd like to but it will have to wail until tax season... I'd like pay off the fozzy and then see what I have left...

luckily there are a lot of people in the portland metro area that like to explore the back roads...

A little late. But let us know whats open.

I read an e-mail from the forest service and they were saying that alot of the Archers trails were closed. Archers being where waterfall, canopener, ect. are.

Big timber sale up there for the next month or so.

Hey I need your number dude so I can hook up with you and greg sometime

I'll PM it to ya. :)

My Soob is down for a bit though right now. Did a big run saturday and tore up the exhaust and blew the front seal on the tranny. So it's loud and goes through gear oil like mad. :(

Hope to have the time to get it back up and running in the next week or two.

Need to just 5 speed swap it but that'll come later this winter once the snow is crappy and there is no good wheeling to be had anyway.

Already have a line on a trans and driveline.

Plus my clutch and U-joints are all new (relatively) and I can't bring myself to trash 'em after just putting them in.

hey now, i may be down to roll, i dont know, i'm headin up to seattle on sunday and won't be home till like 1 in the mornin but...... also, i'm laid off right now so i kinda have alot of time on my hands for wheelin and such. hit me up and lemme know!?