Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PK Davis lifts for us Alaska guys

torxxx

So whats the deal with the orders?

My roommate is gonna talk to his dad and find out about the shipping deal..

So I'm wondering if everyone is still in on the deal? I will have money in 2 to 3 weeks depending on exactly how much I'm gettin paid an hour for this Davis Bacon work I'm doing

And Northguy, Snowman and Battle Wagon do you guys have a place to get me some good used struts and shock assemblies?

I decided I'm going to replace all the way around when we do the lifts and I need the front ones.

I'm gonna try to mod some Coilover shocks for the rear of a S-15 pickup.. They are pretty close to the same length, just the top will have to be changed. Should gain that extra inch of movement when you take off the back shock during cv axle swap.

Torxxx, what's the deal with shipping? Have you confirmed it yet? Kelly are you in a position to make the purchase soon? Being a poor college studentonce, I know how you may need to plan in advance. Jon, are you in? Did you find the next generation battle wagon yet? Let's firm this up and make it happen.