Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Annual Hatch Patrol Xmas Tree run

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet!, long time no see Jared!

I know, my poor self has been hiking or hermiting while I do my homework... Only 6 years of school left after this year...

well, it still looks like I should be a go for this weekend. I'm trying to get all my homework out of the way before the weekend so that nothing piles up on me, and it looks like I should get paid on friday. I'll just be driving the forester up, I won't have time to work on Lil' Roo.

Welp. . . I'm out, I got fired today and will need to conserve all my funds for trying to make my mortgage this month.

WOW! :eek: That sucks sorry to hear about that Zap.

I'm out too. Don't have the funds for gas, not as bad as Zap. Just not getting many work hours business is slow and getting hours cut.

Edited by chazmataz

I think I'll bring some chips and snacks and maybe something in a crockpot if I get to it. Sorry to hear about those who can't make it, but looking forward to seeing/meeting those who can. Hopefully we'll get some fresh powder to play in! Jesse

I'm out. With Finals week looming ahead, a few critical items that need attention on my Soob which have relieved it to emergency service only for now, and my (now) daily driver getting a best of 7mpg...doesn't look like it is in the cards.

Heres the weather report from NWS and NOAA.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...0&unit=0&lg=en

Looks like 30% chance of snow Sat night. But Sun is partly sunny, with a high near 18. East wind between 17 and 21 mph.

In other words.....colder than a witches *****.

Dress warm and bring blankets. I'll be bringing my propane heater and I think Qman will also.

Oh looky......my 10k post :D

It looks like I will not be able to make it as well. The father-in-law fell off a ladder and messed himself up prettey bad, so it looks like this weekend is going to be spent at the in-laws. Good times... not so much :|

You all have fun in the snow, and take some good pics!

everyone is backing out...hmm

who's left, anyone got the energy to put together a list? (i would but i'm lazy :grin:)

-Caleb

Only 4 or 5 people are out. Usually have that every year. No worries. There will be lots of people there to play with.