Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Praise for SubaruGenuineParts

Just tossing a bit of praise their way... I put in an order earlier this week for some parts for my clutch swap. Some of it was on back order, so it wasn't shipped right away. Waiting wasn't supposed to be a problem.

One of my family members (who's fighting cancer) ran into some complications, though. I needed the parts ASAP now... and it didn't matter how much the local dealership was going to charge me for the parts. Waiting for a deal wasn't going to happen.

Jaime at SGP had no problem cancelling the order, without a restocking fee, even though the parts were being packaged. No complaints, no arguing, just that "We'll take care of you" attitude. I couldn't ask for better service.

The next time I need parts, I know who I'm going through...

Just tossing a bit of praise their way... I put in an order earlier this week for some parts for my clutch swap. Some of it was on back order, so it wasn't shipped right away. Waiting wasn't supposed to be a problem.

One of my family members (who's fighting cancer) ran into some complications, though. I needed the parts ASAP now... and it didn't matter how much the local dealership was going to charge me for the parts. Waiting for a deal wasn't going to happen.

Jaime at SGP had no problem cancelling the order, without a restocking fee, even though the parts were being packaged. No complaints, no arguing, just that "We'll take care of you" attitude. I couldn't ask for better service.

The next time I need parts, I know who I'm going through...

Jamie is a jewel to deal with. You can't find a better person.