Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Subaru Brat T-Shirts!!!

Pooparu

I'm working on some new BRAT shirt designs. Right now I'm just looking for some feedback on the design. It's suppose to be a rat fink style design. All opinions will be considered, but if your idea isn't used please don't be upset.

So here's what I got:

draft1g.jpg

I really like it... Except, needs to have the Front bumper Bar and show the suspension on the front more realistically and Add the little Hood vents and front fender lights...

And I do agree with Car Freak... Eliminate the Flames or Make the flames smaller...

But Man, That is Awesome!!!!! :banana:

I will want to Buy a few of them....

Also make two versions!!! a DL and GL head light setup....

I am one of the Few people that Likes the simple two light setup... :-\

And on the back of the shirt, something like

1980 Subaru Brat 4WD

1600cc EA71 H4

with the old subaru logo...

(or something better)

Would be awesome!!! Also would make a nice Color decal...

-Daniel

Thanks for the input. I'll be posting a new proof with some changes here in the next couple of days. Also RAugur33 I need to figure out a good time to pick up the exhaust system from you soon. I'm just about ready for it.

Hey Poop,

Funny how we were both thinking about the ratfink subaru hybrid.

My 2 cents on the drawing is:

1) lose the flames

2) straighten out the front wheels

c) make the wheels offroad/swampers, not racing slicks

Looks real good,

• 2 weeks later...

Throwing mud instead of flames? I also agree about the front axle. Not so much about the two-headlight suggestion, that doubles your production costs. I also don't know that it's necessary to have all of the original body details because it could clutter it up. I wouldn't put the stats on it either; they don't belong on an "exciting" design IMO.

Poop, I think it's a great design! (Shouldn't the camber be positive instead of negative on a lifted Subaru? :lol:)

I've finished up with all the pen work. Now I have to scan it in and raster to vector the art, then add some color. It will be a four spot color job on dark shirts (black, blue, green & brown)

I'll post the design after I have all the line & color work finished. I would like to have these up and finished by the beginning of December. (great x-mas gifts:grin:)

I've finished up with all the pen work. Now I have to scan it in and raster to vector the art, then add some color. It will be a four spot color job on dark shirts (black, blue, green & brown)

I'll post the design after I have all the line & color work finished. I would like to have these up and finished by the beginning of December. (great x-mas gifts:grin:)

Very cool!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay so I'm getting these shirts going (finally). So what I'm going to have to do is get a bunch of pre-orders together and paid for in order to fund the shirts. So I'll start taking orders now.

These are going to be a bit more then the last ones do to all the colors, but still a good price.

Cost is: $18.00 + $4.00 for shipping (local pick up is available).

Payment instructions:

Paypal: largbrowneye@hotmail.com

Mail: check/money order (make payable to Jason Bruce) at 7104 se 86th ave. portland, oregon 97266

Cash: Pick up orders only

Let me know what size you want too.

bratfinkfinaldesign.jpg