Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Pics!!! Biggest meet for Walker EVER!!!!

one eye

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not a offroader pro, hardly been on trails, but i am pretty smart sometimes, so for the "washout area", why not throw a couple spare tires in the low spot to drive over top of, that way nobody would have to bust up the left front bumper/fender/lights???????

one pic shows the marroon wagon hung up over the washout, and on the roof rack is 2 tires, one is just barely laying on there on its end, maybe you did try the tire on the low hole trick.

Now, this trip looked like a blast except for the rain/wetness.

Cool group of people and subarus for sure.

Edited by bheinen74

i am not a offroader pro, hardly been on trails, but i am pretty smart sometimes, so for the "washout area", why not throw a couple spare tires in the low spot to drive over top of, that way nobody would have to bust up the left front bumper/fender/lights???????

one pic shows the marroon wagon hung up over the washout, and on the roof rack is 2 tires, one is just barely laying on there on its end, maybe you did try the tire on the low hole trick.

You dont want to change the trail unless you have too, if you see all your buddies drive over it................ I must drive over it too...... dont want to get crap from the other guys all day long............:)

Jeff

Not sure anyone busted a headlight there, but I get what you are saying... To each their own, we just dont think that far ahead I guess... :lol:

Actually the rain made the trails hella fun. Its always more challenging when its wet than when its dry. Over there, its not really cold when its wet, its always like 55 degrees (as opposed to where I live, when its wet, its downright cold :-\)

-Bill

Jeff, okaydokay - I just like how they look. Funny thing is, I've only been to HF once. The one we have is kinda in a crap area (Ghettoish) But my mom works down there and drives an FJ, so it can't be all that bad (Depending on time of day)

Steawd, awesome shots! I'd love to see a view like that in person!

Scott, +1 that rig has served you well! Plus it looks down right cool.

-Tom :)